Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    He wasn't mad at them for being slow, he was mad at them for tailgating so close to each other and not moving to the left lane.

2. Post
    so that makes his behavior acceptable to you?

3. Post
    Doesn't have to be acceptable for me to find it hilarious.

4. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Doesn't have to be acceptable for me to find it hilarious.
    Ok

teelo7 wrote:
    We need more of this.

5. Post
    St4lk3r wrote:
    Ok
    Yeah. We need more of this... for my entertainment.

6. Post
    zephyrrrr wrote:
    I think Bader is the area Trump was talking about when he mentioned shitholes
    Bader is just the uppity name they gave the "nicer" part of Melville, which we all know is the actual shithole of Hamilton.
    Source : I grew up 1 street off from Bader street (till early teens, then it was Nawton which wasnt/isnt much better)

7. Post

8. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:
    Bader is just the uppity name they gave the "nicer" part of Melville, which we all know is the actual shithole of Hamilton.
    Source : I grew up 1 street off from Bader street (till early teens, then it was Nawton which wasnt/isnt much better)
    Bader better than Melville?

You're having a laugh

9. Post
    DeazeNZ wrote:
    Bader is way worse than Melville.

Source: am actually from Hamilton, and not just saying random things.

10. Post
    ^ So is Deaze. I worked in Collins Rd for a few years, and I do concur - Melville is moving up (like lots of used-to-be-shitty burbs where dirtbags are being priced out of the ever-hot property market), but Bader still has a ways to go.

Kinda like how Hamilton East has become Hamiltonís Ponsonby.

11. Post
    fighting over which parts of Hamilton are worse is like vomiting on a pile of shit

12. Post
    Hamilton vs Timaru, which is worse