1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Sounds good, thanks Ben. I'll be checking this out.

3. Post
    I've been played the game all morning, good shit.

The voice acting suffers from typical anime dub pitfalls. I.e. tonally it doesn't seem to match, not sitting well at all. Why American VAs for anime mostly sound like peppy cheerleaders I dunno. Given the fictionalised WW2 European setting it would've been more fitting to get British VAs, like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (that game has a lesbian cat girl with a Welsh accent, LOL.). Think a period drama where everyone's speaking "the Queen's Latin".

The differences between all of the versions seem to be largely negligible, mostly resolution-based. I'm playing it on Switch and it looks fantastic IMO.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I've been played the game all morning, good shit.

The voice acting suffers from typical anime dub pitfalls. I.e. tonally it doesn't seem to match, not sitting well at all. Why American VAs for anime mostly sound like peppy cheerleaders I dunno. Given the fictionalised WW2 European setting it would've been more fitting to get British VAs, like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (that game has a lesbian cat girl with a Welsh accent, LOL.). Think a period drama where everyone's speaking "the Queen's Latin".

The differences between all of the versions seem to be largely negligible, mostly resolution-based. I'm playing it on Switch and it looks fantastic IMO.
    What about the framerate on switch that would be the only other thing that I would consider when choosing between the pc and switch

5. Post
    I've been playing undocked 100% of time so far and it's been fine, feels like 30fps. The game is mostly turn-based so you're not losing out on much.