1. Post

Ring of Elysium (ROE) - Battle Royal Type Game

This game has been insanely fun and such a breath of fresh air from the other Battle Royal type games out there right now. It is really well optimised already, and the approach they have taken so far has just made me really excited to play these types of games again.

What are everyone elses thoughts on this so far?

Name:  header.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  100.1 KB

2. Post
    I'm just starting this with a mate of mine - it's actually pretty good so far - a lot of fun and I like the winter map / gliding/ climbing concepts. Will report more - but for free - holy crap it's a good game.

3. Post
    Warning about this game. Supposedly it's full of malware.
    https://twitter.com/YOUNGWATERGOD/st...31272674041856

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Warning about this game. Supposedly it's full of malware.
    https://twitter.com/YOUNGWATERGOD/st...31272674041856
    Reminds me of.... PUBG, seriously went to play it a few weeks ago, thought I'd change my video settings & up pops a FB ad. That really pissed me off, only game I've ever had an ad pop up & I couldn't get rid of it, so thought it was about time I deleted it off my HDD as I only ever played for like 10mins on launch, stupid game.

Bit too much BR games atm, sooo many good MP games that haven't been done before but nope copy, paste BR...

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Warning about this game.
    I had heard about the possible malware, I think it's more so because its linked with Garena.. I haven't been able to detect anything via my anti virus software however so I'm not sure.

6. Post
    I'm just going to be super paranoid here, and note that the first two posters are relatively new to the forums, and the cost of paying people to shit post is pretty cheap and the quality of some bots these days is amazing.

I'll be ordering more rolls of tinfoil if anyone needs me.

7. Post
    KaskadeNZ wrote:
    I'm just going to be super paranoid here, and note that the first two posters are relatively new to the forums, and the cost of paying people to shit post is pretty cheap and the quality of some bots these days is amazing.

Haha fair enough. I used to be on the NZGamer forums but they shut down sadly and I never got into this community. It's interesting though, it would explain why it's free I'm doing some research on how I can track what my pc is sending out now to see if there is actually something to be worried about

8. Post
    KaskadeNZ wrote:

Relatively new to the forums? Only about 11 years mate.

LOL.

But the first guy, yeah perhaps - there's been quite a few bot posts of late.

9. Post
    ^You've been here for 14, run your cursor over your avatar

10. Post
    Its free to play which is nice, developed by Tencent which could be not nice. I intend on trying it as PUBG wasn't my cup of tea but I enjoyed the concept. Either this or back to Fortnite I guess.

11. Post
    Downloaded last night and had 2 games - quite a fun game really!