1. Post
    I'm loving this, and my partner who is not really into Star Wars is loving it more, so I think it's safe to say they're doing something right.

2. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Yea buffering and stuttering like mad.Still managed to finish the episode tho. Bit of a filler ep after last weeks ep but it was to be expected. Some great character moments with Baby Yoda tho. When he keeps pressing the ships buttons just to troll Mando lol.
    The baby yoda parts are great
    Spoiler:

3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I'm loving this, and my partner who is not really into Star Wars is loving it more, so I think it's safe to say they're doing something right.
    Agreed. making me look forward to the movie as well.

4. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I'm just glad baby Yoda/The Child isn't real, because otherwise my partner would've adopted him by now. And yeah, she always eagerly awaits the next episode.

5. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    I'm just glad baby Yoda/The Child isn't real, because otherwise my partner would've adopted him by now. And yeah, she always eagerly awaits the next episode.
    Basically this. She likes it more than me.

CODChimera wrote:
    Fully agreed. I think it'll be fine if it's just the duo on the run. And besides there will be lots of deathstars and 'plot' in the next movie hahaha

E. For me it seems similar to Stargate

I got intense Stargate vibes from this ep too, actually - except Stargate was probably better.

6. Post
    This makes me feel like re-watching Samurai Jack

7. Post
    Best TV series I've ever watched. **** it's good.

8. Post
    When's next episode?

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    When's next episode?
    Tonight.

10. Post
    Calboy wrote:
    Best TV series I've ever watched. **** it's good.
    u wot

11. Post
    Sounds like tomorrows episode is also a filler. A rookie bounty hunter over his head apparently.

The show kinda feels like it's stuck in the 90s. Almost feels a bit like Xena. Not that I mind, I am enjoying it.

12. Post
    Pretty good ep even it was a bit filler. WIsh it was less episodic and had more of an overarching plot but still like it.
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 7th December 2019 at 10:12 am.

13. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Sounds like tomorrows episode is also a filler. A rookie bounty hunter over his head apparently.

The show kinda feels like it's stuck in the 90s. Almost feels a bit like Xena. Not that I mind, I am enjoying it.
    3 filler eps in an 8 ep series?

They're not filler. That's just the show.

14. Post
    where exactly are you guys waiting for it to go?

15. Post
    FYI the episode on the week of the 21st will be dropping a bit earlier on the 18th because of Rise of Skywalker.

16. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    FYI the episode on the week of the 21st will be dropping a bit earlier on the 18th because of Rise of Skywalker.
    Cheers for the heads up

17. Post
    Where is Chapter 6? Don't see it yet.

Edit: it's up was about 20min late for some reason.
    Last edited by Valeyard; 13th December 2019 at 7:21 pm.

18. Post
    Dave Filoni as a X-Wing pilot! Brilliant! Well done sir you earned that cameo!

19. Post
    X-Wings!! Much better ep than last week.

Valeyard wrote:
    Dave Filoni as a X-Wing pilot! Brilliant! Well done sir you earned that cameo!
    Oh had no idea that was him. Thats pretty cool.

20. Post
    Yeah sorry, but I can't take Bill Burr seriously.

21. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    X-Wings!! Much better ep than last week.

Oh had no idea that was him. Thats pretty cool.
    The other two pilots are also directors on the series, one of them was that episodes director. I also didn't even recognize Clancy Brown at first either as the tall "heavy" of the group. Picked Richard Ayoade as the voice of the droid/pilot though, can't mistake that voice anywhere.

22. Post
    This episode was so funny, Mando mocking Stormtroopers bad aim, Bill Burr doing a Jar Jar impersonation, holy sh/t it was good, plus the action was top notch as well. Probably my favorite episode of the season so far.

2 episodes to go, I wonder if they'll start to focus on the main story any time soon?

23. Post
    That episode was garbage. So much cringe compared to what has been awesome dark vibes. Those characters were terrible.

24. Post
    Uncle torrence isn't speaking to me anymore. What's with the terrible codecs these days?

25. Post
    ludez wrote:
    That episode was garbage. So much cringe compared to what has been awesome dark vibes. Those characters were terrible.
    I thought it was fun but I agree with you about the dark vibes. The first 4 eps were really good but the last 2 have been corny as hell lol. Hope they get back to a more dark and gritty vibe in the last 2.