1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    VERY excited for this.

Love the Darksiders series.

3. Post
    Rii wrote:
    VERY excited for this.

Love the Darksiders series.
    Me too! THQNordic saved one of my favourite and underrated franchises.

4. Post
    Same here! Can't wait to check this one out! THQ Nordic are doing gods work keeping all of these great IPs away from death's grip!

5. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    THQ Nordic are doing gods work keeping all of these great IPs away from death's grip!
    and EA, Activision, and Ubisoft. I also appreciate that so many of the OG developers are making this game.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    and EA, Activision, and Ubisoft. I also appreciate that so many of the OG developers are making this game.
    Agreed!

On the subject of EA, I'm so nervous for Bioware right now... Interest in Anthem doesn't seem to be as high as anticipated :/

7. Post
    Astronug wrote:
    Agreed!

On the subject of EA, I'm so nervous for Bioware right now... Interest in Anthem doesn't seem to be as high as anticipated :/
    They're making Destiny when their established fanbase wants another RPG epic. Destiny already exists, so they'll be relying on converting them to Anthem, as well as converting the RPGers as well. Seems like a hard ask for a company that is known for literally one thing. Single-player narrative experiences. SWToR aside that's all they've ever done. It's a big shift, and off the back of ME: Andromeda not hitting the mark, and no word on Dragon Age 4 they're in uncharted territory.

I would be interested in Anthem if it had a dedicated solo mode (e.i. only 1 player in-game), but as it's going the Destiny route I am a lot less interested.
    If Anthem was a single-player game I would excited at the prospect of it, and I think there are a lot of people like me.