Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Devil May Cry 5 (PC/PS4/Xb1)

Game release date: 8 March 2019.

"Devil May Cry 5 Will Offer Pay-to-Win Microtransactions" Ruh-roh

Anyway using motorcycle as an akimbo'ed weapon? Hell yeah!

Last edited by EvaUnit02; 8th March 2019 at 6:04 am.

2. Post
    Also has multiplayer? Of all the game that don't need it, this is it.

3. Post
    Co-op could be fun but any other type of multiplayer that's a nope

4. Post
    Does anyone know what time the game unlocks on steam?

5. Post
    Are we getting the physical Deluxe Edition here in NZ anyone know? EB Games in Aus have it listed but not here.

(I know you can get it digitally).

6. Post
    Deluxe Edition feature, pre-vis live-action cutscenes. LMAO!

7. Post
    That's gold. The bird

8. Post
    still not unlocked yet on steam? eh...

9. Post
    I'm waiting for my copy to arrive from MA. Shouldn't be too long

10. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I'm waiting for my copy to arrive from MA. Shouldn't be too long
    Times like this I wish I went console. Could be playing right now

11. Post
    Yeah after being screwed around by MA with Kingdom Hearts 3 I just bit the bullet and got it on PS Plus. Was nice to be able to play as soon as I woke up.

Up to mission 6 at the moment. I fell in love with V and his game play immediately. Controlling the battlefield, using the summons and killing enemies as V is an absolute blast.

12. Post
    It's mostly just the couriers on my side. Just received it just now I'm trying to finish off on Yakuza 6 before starting on pizza loving dante

13. Post
    Played about 2 hours so far. Gameplay is as good as it's always been. Its DMC. You know what your getting. Story is a bit average so far. Hopefully it picks up a bit later.

14. Post
    DMCV is Capcom's second best launch on steam since monster hunter world.

https://twistedvoxel.com/devil-may-c...-launch-steam/

15. Post
    Damn this is good. Fun gameplay with a fun story to boot.

16. Post
    I'm about 4 hours in now. Story picks up around mission 9-10. So good.

17. Post
    Seems a bit misleading. First off, the comparison is done on a completely different build in which any number of things could've changed. Ideally you'd need to compare a non-cracked version of exactly the same build to a cracked one.
    Second, Digital Foundry had to go to quite long lengths to find any performance difference by cutting the resolution to 480i to make the CPU the bottleneck. If you're playing at 480i, a slight performance hit is going to be the least of your worries.

I hate denuvo as much as the next guy but this feels far to bandwagon-ish for my taste.

18. Post
    I'm up to Mission 2, Trying not to speed through the game. It's quite surprising of how much nicer the game looks than RE 2 Remake did.

19. Post
    Already finished Devil Hunter mode. Haven't been able to put this down haha.

Easily the best DMC game in my eyes and probably a 10/10. Can't see any games on the horizon that will steal personal GOTY from this.

20. Post
    dammit Sekiro better be good coz I'm holding off on getting DMC 5 for that.

21. Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about Sekiro, that's been pretty low key. Will have to pick it up as well.

22. Post
    Was V a part of Devil May Cry 4 or is he a brand new character just for this game. (I can't really remember much about the previous games plots apart from the story being wack as lol)

23. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    Was V a part of Devil May Cry 4 or is he a brand new character just for this game. (I can't really remember much about the previous games plots apart from the story being wack as lol)

V is brand new bro.

24. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    V is brand new bro.
    Cheers was just wondering.