Page 1 of 6 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Forza Horizon 4

Is anyone hyped for it?

Horizon is one of my favourite game franchise but this time I 'm not even bothered if I Play it or not. I've watched a lot of videos etc it looks like FH3 in a different map

2. Post
    No.

3. Post
    Huge horizon fan but felt let down by fh3, haven't even watched clips of 4. Not really interested

4. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Huge horizon fan but felt let down by fh3, haven't even watched clips of 4. Not really interested
    Yeah mate I got bored of FH3 quite quickly.

Now fh4 doesnt have toyota or mitsubishi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Post
    Hell yeah enjoyed the shit of of FH3

6. Post
    Demo apparently tomorrow..

7. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Demo apparently tomorrow..
    the demo is up on store now I am downloading it thx buddy

8. Post

I was terrified they had ****ed the game when they spent an eternity in the gameplay video showing off how you can "Dab" but this redeems that

9. Post
    What do you guys think of the game?

I've played through the demo and i'm considering buying it. I'm not as dissapointed as I expected to be but then again it does feel like fh3 on a new map in many ways and i kind of feel like a sucker if i buy it.

THere is so much SHIT after the race ends...so many screens watching numbers go up. it annoys me so much. why cant it just go back to the game and just show a list of xxxx +100 xxx+50 on the side

10. Post
    Already pre-purchased so its a no brainer for me, fh3 map was overall a little flat so this one looking to make up for it

11. Post
    I had a lot of fun in FH3 so I will likely get the Ultimate edition.

12. Post
    Apart from the PC crashing issues, FH3 was insanely fun with mates. Def will be picking this one up

13. Post
    NOMIS wrote:
    What do you guys think of the game?

I've played through the demo and i'm considering buying it. I'm not as dissapointed as I expected to be but then again it does feel like fh3 on a new map in many ways and i kind of feel like a sucker if i buy it.

THere is so much SHIT after the race ends...so many screens watching numbers go up. it annoys me so much. why cant it just go back to the game and just show a list of xxxx +100 xxx+50 on the side
    and the avatars they make you pick are horrible, I don't want to see them modern flogs looking dead-eyed.

Still 100x better than The Crew 2.
    Last edited by <N>; 14th September 2018 at 4:21 pm.

14. Post
    I am deciding which one to pre-order..I think i;m going to get sucked into Ultimate edition

15. Post
    Enjoyed demo. But doesn't seem to save progress haha

16. Post
    Dis gun be good

Also going 4K shortly so should look the goods

17. Post
    Played the demo and it's basically the same shit as all the other horizons, just a new map and no Toyota and Mitsubishi. I found it boring within the first 20 minutes, so I won't be getting it.

18. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Played the demo and it's basically the same shit as all the other horizons, just a new map and no Toyota and Mitsubishi. I found it boring within the first 20 minutes, so I won't be getting it.
    That's pretty telling. Without more variety in cars I'll probably pass on this too.

19. Post
    i made a video to share with the developers !

20. Post
    I enjoyed FH3, I bought it about a year after it was released and probably got around 2-3 months play out of it. It was my first FH title, the variety of car manufacturers and customization is what kept me interested.

As a JDM fan, I'm pretty bummed to hear there will be no Toyota or Mitsibushi. Does anyone know why they aren't included? Licensing?

21. Post
    It's not a Forza decision, it's the car manufacturers that pull out.

I think the argument from Toyota is that if you can drive their cars for 'free' online then you are less likely to buy one in real life. I'd love to see the research behind the decision.

22. Post
    Thats so retarded I seriously doubt Toyota have any trouble selling cars over 4 million Corollas were sold last year in NZ alone

23. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Thats so retarded I seriously doubt Toyota have any trouble selling cars over 4 million Corollas were sold last year in NZ alone
    Just think of how many Supras they sold back in the day by featuring them in Need For Speed and The Fast and the Furious. Nissan Skyline and Subaru Impreza owe a lot of their success to Gran Turismo I bet.

24. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Not sure your maths is quite right but we get the point

25. Post
    Gamblor wrote:
    It's not a Forza decision, it's the car manufacturers that pull out.

I think the argument from Toyota is that if you can drive their cars for 'free' online then you are less likely to buy one in real life. I'd love to see the research behind the decision.
    I can understand if Forza Horizon was all about driving new cars, but one of the main draws for me was that I could get a fourth generation Supra and modify the shit out of it. Their logic doesn't make sense when applied to historical or classic Toyota's.