1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Interesting.... I quite enjoyed this game, I feel like it went a bit under most peoples radar

3. Post
    Sounds like this publisher is on a roll with buying IP's people has forgotten about.

4. Post
    Oh pretty nice game, great to see a studio has picked it up

5. Post
    *has heart attack*

6. Post
    loved this game but the better story is why Curt Schilling and studio 38 went under and even today Schilling is getting into trouble for his right wing views.

7. Post
    YUSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

8. Post
    Can we have it backwards compatible on x1 too pls. I still have it sitting there and would love to play again

9. Post
    Kay. You can expect BC/ports/remasters for newer gen consoles.
    Toolman wrote:
    but the better story is why Curt Schilling and studio 38 went under
    They ran out of funding to keep their money pit MMO development afloat. It's hardly a mystery.
    and even today Schilling is getting into trouble for his right wing views.
    Not relevant to gaming but if you care about this then good for you.

10. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Kay. You can expect BC/ports/remasters for newer gen consoles.

They ran out of funding to keep their money pit MMO development afloat. It's hardly a mystery.

Not relevant to gaming but if you care about this then good for you.
    they never had the money that was the problem, they were sued and even charged with fraud after the dust settled.

11. Post
    MockStar wrote:
    Interesting.... I quite enjoyed this game, I feel like it went a bit under most peoples radar
    Probably because it didn't have multiplayer. I reviewed it for another site when it came out and quite enjoyed it but never really found a reason to keep playing it...