1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Giggity giggity giggity. Giggity.

Giggity giggity!

3. Post
    Watched the whole thing, was pretty enthralled the whole time. Looks intense as f**k. Only thing is I don't think FPS is the ideal RPG battle system - partially for the fact I'm useless at FPS - so I hope the battle systems offer skills/upgrades to mitigate this a bit. Very impressive boob graphics.

4. Post
    I want to turn all the life gauges and floating damage numbers off ASPAP.

Doing that in Witcher 3 and then God of War was very liberating.

5. Post
    i am crying inside for my bald head that even in 2077, hair loss has not been cured

also this demo is already better than anything coming out from the AAA , only Metro Exodus can even come close to comparison in terms of world building, atmosphere etc .

6. Post
    Nevermind work in progress, im happy with it as is.

Plus once the modders get their hands on it .. my god. If the amount of mods available for witcher is anything to go by

Only bit i thought looked bit shit, was inside the car with dex. Need better more convincing lighting. Fully confident mods will fix, if not refined before release
    Last edited by Snuffles; 28th August 2018 at 10:14 pm. Reason: another thought

7. Post
    Most beautifulest thing I have seen all year.