Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Multiple Diablo Projects in the works

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/bl.../1100-6461021/

Me thinks Diablo Mobile or D3 Switch coming soon and Diablo 4 in 5 years or more
    Last edited by matt8485; 9th August 2018 at 4:48 am.

2. Post
    I think D3 Switch will work well. As they got the game working on the ps3 and Xbox 360 and the newer consoles with nifty controls.

3. Post
    I will accept D2 HD.

4. Post
    A Switch version would be better than the dogshit PC version. 6 years later and it's still anti-consumer garbage.

5. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    A Switch version would be better than the dogshit PC version. 6 years later and it's still anti-consumer garbage.
    Game has been in a pretty good state for a long time now?
    Not sure if serious

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Have you played D3 lately??

7. Post
    who cares, runescape mobile is coming

8. Post
    Stay awhile and listen!

No!

9. Post
    Roth wrote:
    Not sure if serious
    I'm touching not that anti-consumer garbage PC version until offline SP is an option.

10. Post
    Roth wrote:
    Not sure if serious
    Just ignore. Rationality is not his strong suit.

11. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Just ignore. Rationality is not his strong suit.
    Here's an example of a man who folds easier than a Briscoes deck chair on his beliefs.

12. Post
    eva is worried his 56k is going to drop out and ruin his game

13. Post
    Online singleplayer just causes another layer of potential problems right now. I can see why he'd get his back up over it.

14. Post
    Mobile game, D3 switch port, D4. D2 HD.

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I've been playing Diablo 3 for the first time in years, and it's a great game now. Lots of fun. It's barely even recognizable from the first year of release.

16. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    I've been playing Diablo 3 for the first time in years, and it's a great game now. Lots of fun. It's barely even recognizable from the first year of release.
    You're using common sense which is the problem. The quality of the game is not his problem with it.

17. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    You're using common sense which is the problem. The quality of the game is not his problem with it.
    Any leg you had to stand on legitimately debating this issue went out the window during September 2013:- they ported D3 to Xbox 360/PS3 and offered offline SP option. They could set up the D3 server farm next door to my residence and it wouldn't matter, I'd still boycott the PC version out of principle. Always online DRM for SP mode in D3 is anti-consumer. Now run along back to your plantation, corporate slave.

18. Post
    Keep insulting people because you lack the life skills to engage with them in a normal manner.

If you don't see how utterly ridiculous it is to call me of all people on this forum a "corporate slave" then you really have no grasp on reality.

19. Post
    think the most fun I had with diablo was around the time right before reaper of souls launched (when paragon 100 was the max), I loved the barb back then (whirldwind/rend builds I think) and just grinding out monsters in Monster level 10 or whatever that mode was

20. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Keep insulting people because you lack the life skills to engage with them in a normal manner.
    The complete lack of self-awareness which you're displaying right now is delicious.

ChrisB wrote:
    If you don't see how utterly ridiculous it is to call me of all people on this forum a "corporate slave" then you really have no grasp on reality.
    You're choosing to turn a blind eye when it suits you, when you do so it makes you no better than a console fanboy doing non-profit PR work for a corporation in that particular instance.

I can at least acknowledge the times when I'm a hypocrite, like pre-ordering the occasional game to get Collector's Edition swag, doesn't seem to be the case with you.

21. Post
    I picked up the necromancer pack recently and have been having fun levelling that. So much juicy corpse-gibbing goodness.

22. Post
    One thing i have noticed with the game is the leveling is way quicker now. Back in 2012 it took 63 hours to get my barb to level 60. The wizard i started recently got to level 70 in 26 hours. My Witch Doctor just hit 60 in less than 20 hours. I like it though.

23. Post
    Yeah it's taken me like, 3 hours to get to 30. I guess the real game starts when you hit 70 so they try to usher you along a bit faster these days.

24. Post
    I played Diablo 2 for years and was obsessed, but how D3 released really killed it for me. I never even finished one run through of the expansion..

25. Post
    Hardcore D2 fans will generally find more of what they like in Path of Exile than than D3 IMO.

D3 is still a great A-RPG in its own right (particularly today rather than back on launch for sure), it just doesn't really feel like D2 at all to me.