Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    CK - Uber and Deliveroo also do the art of fried chicken, which is much better. Give them a nudge

2. Post
    Wally Simmonds wrote:
    CK - Uber and Deliveroo also do the art of fried chicken, which is much better. Give them a nudge
    I know, done plenty of Korean Fried Chicken but KFC is KFC

3. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    good coffee doesn't need milk
    I dont like having black teefs

4. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    guess australia has finally caught up to Hamilton

https://www.kfcdelivery.co.nz/
    Haha, this. I got KFC delievered last week.

5. Post
    Rekal wrote:
    I dont like having black teefs
    Racist.

6. Post
    Is there deliveroo/uber eats in Auckland?

7. Post
    Yes lol

8. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    enjoy your heart disease
    Nah you can just imbibe until you're obese and then just get lipo - its how we deal with problems round 'ere.

9. Post
    You're all dead.

trackers wrote:
    Nah you can just imbibe until you're obese and then just get lipo - its how we deal with problems round 'ere.
    Or the gubbermint will just pay for your gastric band surgery.

10. Post
    Growing up in NZ, I ate k-fry maybe....twice?

Fast forward to now, 5 years in China and KFC is where I go when I need a wholesome snack.

11. Post
    Somehow knew this was a KFC thread before clicking.

12. Post
    Ramza wrote:
    Somehow knew this was a KFC thread before clicking.
    For me, it was the huge picture of KFC in the thumbnail and the fact that CK made it

13. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    For me, it was the huge picture of KFC in the thumbnail and the fact that CK made it
    There's a thumbnail? what kind of backwards ass version of GP am I even on?

14. Post
    Apart from when you're too drunk to drive, I don't really get why so many people would rather pay for delivery than pick it up themselves.

Rekal wrote:
    Cutting sugar out of your coffee is the first major step

I have roughly 5 coffees a day, 5 teaspoons of sugar i dont need right there
    I don't drink much coffee but when I do it doesn't have sugar in it. At first it was to try and stop my teeth falling out but now sugared coffee tastes gross to me. It's a good example of changing diet and adapting preference as a result.
    When I used to be enthusiastic about weightlifting/fitness when I was younger I forced myself into a diet change which included almost no sugar in favour of a lot of complex carbs and very quickly it also became my taste preference and I'd enjoy tuna on crackers far more than anything sweet.

15. Post
    Can't be arsed driving?

16. Post
    bradc wrote:
    Can't be arsed driving?
    That's the part I don't get. I know some people hate it but it's a completely neutral activity for me.
    Even if delivery were free I'd still rather drive down the road and pick it up myself because I don't trust them not to **** around and let it get cold.

17. Post
    Short journeys arn't good for an engines longevity.

18. Post
    Considering how long it takes for KFC to prepare your meal, I can imagine delivery times of 2 hours +.

19. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    Thanks for the tip.

Massacre wrote:
    Considering how long it takes for KFC to prepare your meal, I can imagine delivery times of 2 hours +.
    I always wondered why KFC is so much less professional than McDonalds. They're universally much slower and much more likely to **** up your order.

20. Post
    Don't own a car. It took around 15 mins to arrive for me, much quicker than their estimated wait time.

21. Post
    Sin^ wrote:
    it's not a short journey if you use the drivethru - engine will be well & truly warmed up with the minimum 30min time in the queue.