Grim Dawn
    Dead Cells
    Everspace
    etc.

Other deals:
    Divinity: Original Sin $14.39
    Firewatch $5.99
    Prey $24.97
    The Walking Dead: The Final Season $35.05 (preorder)
    The Age of Decadence $6.19
    Finding Paradise $8.03
    GTA 5: $30.35
    Civilization 5 $9.99

Post here if you find good hidden deals, or whatever you're buying.

2. Post
    Reminder to all that there are no more flash sales. The deals should stay the same until the end of the sale, I believe.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance - $51.44
    Ni No Kuni 2 - $44.97
    Last edited by Caffeine; 22nd June 2018 at 9:57 am. Reason: spelling

3. Post
    No no kuni 2 is awesome

4. Post
    might get
    Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap $11.99
    and firewatch

5. Post
    Civ 6 rise and fall is at it's deepest ever discount atm, in case anyone cares (still only 25% off)

6. Post
    Get a steam link for $5.50!

https://www.ebgames.co.nz/pc-222649-Steam-Link-PC

Zero plans on using it, but it's a bit of hardware that usually retails for $100+. So yeah, might as well..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222649_detail_01.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	222344

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	222649_detail_02.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	222345

/edit: Looks like online store has run out of stock or something, it's now an "In Store Only" purchase.
    Last edited by DumKopf; 22nd June 2018 at 1:35 pm.

7. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Civ 6 rise and fall is at it's deepest ever discount atm, in case anyone cares (still only 25% off)
    Also the first time ever the separate DLCs have been on discount (only 33% but just glad they're finally getting any discount!), and they've also finally released a digital deluxe upgrade (kinda) by offering a slightly deeper discount on the full suite of currently available DLC civs plus the vikings scenarios.

8. Post
    DumKopf wrote:
    Get a steam link for $5.50!

/edit: Looks like online store has run out of stock or something, it's now an "In Store Only" purchase.
    Do call ahead. I work across the road from a store and went in - they were all gone, said they sold out very very quickly,

9. Post
    Shadow of War is 66% off, and its only a few weeks until the new un-****ed version is released.

10. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Shadow of War is 66% off, and its only a few weeks until the new un-****ed version is released.
    oh pls here we go again

11. Post
    Just Cause 3 is $5.84 -is the XL edition worth the extra $3?

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    oh pls here we go again
    eh?

13. Post
    can you guys not shit up this thread?

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    can you guys not shit up this thread?
    Seriously? I literally have no idea what Grim is referring to. I recommend a game on sale. Is that not the point?
    I want to know what he's talking about. The team is removing the store, and all the micro-trans items, and rebalancing the game. Removing all the dumb **** crap WB had them put in. This is a good thing. Isn't it?

Oh, and I'll post in any damn thread I want. Just like you.

15. Post
    brand wrote:
    Just Cause 3 is $5.84 -is the XL edition worth the extra $3?
    Can't speak for other people but I had major issues with the PC version, there's a well known memory leak with it and even people like myself with 16GB RAM still have issues.

At $6 it's worth a punt but I wouldn't pay more until I knew if I could run it without issues tbh.

16. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I recently played the original version, completely agree the last chapter was ****ed and the un****ing was greatly needed.

Tyranny - $18.35. Wondering about this title. The idea of playing evil as a default stance is intriguing.

17. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Can't speak for other people but I had major issues with the PC version, there's a well known memory leak with it and even people like myself with 16GB RAM still have issues.

At $6 it's worth a punt but I wouldn't pay more until I knew if I could run it without issues tbh.
    I highly recommend JC3 - great fun. Didn't run into memory leak - hopefully 2 hours play is enough to uncover it (and gain refund if required).

18. Post
    I played through it with 18GB of RAM. I think it was fixed, as I didn't have any issues. I'd get the XL addition as it has the season pass content.

19. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Seriously? I literally have no idea what Grim is referring to. I recommend a game on sale. Is that not the point?
    I want to know what he's talking about. The team is removing the store, and all the micro-trans items, and rebalancing the game. Removing all the dumb **** crap WB had them put in. This is a good thing. Isn't it?

Oh, and I'll post in any damn thread I want. Just like you.
    Please read again, I didnt say dont post, I said dont shit it up.

This is for Steam deals, the end.

20. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Please read again, I didnt say dont post, I said dont shit it up.

This is for Steam deals, the end.
    Seems to me you started the off-topic shit, or Grim did at least.

In other news Zombie Night Terror is 80% off, its about $3! Get it. Get it now. Think Lemmings, but way more violent.

21. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    I highly recommend JC3 - great fun. Didn't run into memory leak - hopefully 2 hours play is enough to uncover it (and gain refund if required).
    Yeah, in my case the crash happened after about an hour or so of gameplay so if you have the option of a Steam refund you should be ok.

Didn't have refunds when I bought it though

22. Post
    Slay the Spire - $ 11.96

23. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Seems to me you started the off-topic shit, or Grim did at least.

In other news Zombie Night Terror is 80% off, its about $3! Get it. Get it now. Think Lemmings, but way more violent.
    Zombie night terror i can say is a lot of fun and frustrating at times, it's worth getting.

24. Post
    Finally got round to buying Fallout: NV.
    Need to find some essential mods and some time to play it.

25. Post
    I think Ill make FO76 my first one, was going to play the others but decided against it.

Hollow Knight only NZ$ 11.87, well worth it. They are still going to add even more content

https://store.steampowered.com/app/3...Hollow_Knight/