Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS

I kind of liked what I saw, but I was so confused by it all trying to figure out:

1) Is this WW2? parallel universe WW2?
    2) Weird comical dialogue didn't seem to fit, what's up with that.
    3) Thought BFV might be going out the box, but feel it's just another entry now by the feels.

2. Post
    The trailer is pretty bad and mostly everyone agrees on that. I hope the dialogue is for that trailer only because it's so bad but there's a female with a bat and a robot arm so it's some sort of alternate universe which is ugh. The actual game play details sound decent so far, it's just the visual design and setting is not so good.

Not sure yet, will have to see more.

3. Post
    I'm literally the most pumped for the BR mode, since I'm pretty over FN and PUBG.

In essence, I'll be buying this for the BR mode if it's really good.

4. Post
    I was hoping for a continuation of BF4 when I heard the title announced. Will keep an eye on this, but I'm not hyped.

5. Post
    Not sure about the aesthetic and a few other things, though I'm sure it will be fun as a casual/arcade experience. Certainly not accurate, not too worried with games like Post Scriptum tending that.

These new features sound really cool, hopefully that means less it's a less spammy game. Hate spam revives and such in BF1.

https://i.imgur.com/mPzItZN.png

and another one from angry joe who says similar

https://i.imgur.com/oJUAMMU.jpg
    Last edited by <N>; 24th May 2018 at 2:23 pm.

6. Post
    despite what you see in the trailer this will be a hardcore shooter with greater realism and grit unless during testing all the call of duty babies cry and they make the game easy mode

for instance you have little ammo on spawn, health does not regen and every gun has high recoil with a unique pattern to be mastered - no more running and gunning like the last few battlefield games

7. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    there's a female with a bat and a robot arm .
    It isn't robot arm, it just an early model prosthetic.

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    despite what you see in the trailer this will be a hardcore shooter with greater realism and grit unless during testing all the call of duty babies cry and they make the game easy mode

for instance you have little ammo on spawn, health does not regen and every gun has high recoil with a unique pattern to be mastered - no more running and gunning like the last few battlefield games
    It sounds way better than than BF1 in practically every way. Plenty of good info in here:

Elite kits gone, behemoth's gone

9. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    It isn't robot arm, it just an early model prosthetic.
    Ah ok, no idea how that works or why they'd include it but whatever.

This is sounding better and better, mostly due to the youtubers.

10. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    but there's a female with a bat and a robot arm so it's some sort of alternate universe which is ugh.
    You mean a woman?

11. Post
    Did you both just assume their gender?

12. Post

13. Post
    Yeah.

14. Post
    I thought it looked good, standardized war games are boring to me personally.

I'll buy it if the BR mode is done right as I want something in between the realism and long range potshots of PUBG and the shotgun jumping arcade combat of Fortnite.

A Counter Strike BR would be the ultimate best to be honest.

15. Post
    BR is not confirmed

16. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I thought it looked good, standardized war games are boring to me personally.

I'll buy it if the BR mode is done right as I want something in between the realism and long range potshots of PUBG and the shotgun jumping arcade combat of Fortnite.

A Counter Strike BR would be the ultimate best to be honest.
    Confirmed game modes are conquest, grand operations, TDM and DOM. I don't want too many modes, I hope they do away with Rush completely here.

BR may be released post-launch, I'm sure it will be for a secondary sales boost... but they want to show off the battlefield modes first.

17. Post
    Grand Operations actually sounds really fun, especially the 4th day and it all coming down to 1 life.

But yeah hopefully not too many modes as it just filters out the player base too much

18. Post
    <N> wrote:
    I hope they do away with Rush completely here.
    Rush is a fan favourite at this point, right below Conquest, it's not going anywhere. Bye Felicia!

If you don't like a particular mode then don't play it.

InvisibleShadow wrote:
    I was hoping for a continuation of BF4 when I heard the title announced. Will keep an eye on this, but I'm not hyped.
    It's a continuation of BF1 from DICE Stockholm. Bad Company 3 (due as early as 2019) will build upon BF4 since it's being developed by DICE LA, aka the team who fixed BF4 after the shit launch.

Info courtesy of proven BF info leaker, AlmightyDaq.

19. Post
    dont care... i want bc3!

20. Post
    Bc3 is next year

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Rush is a fan favourite at this point, right below Conquest, it's not going anywhere. Bye Felicia!

If you don't like a particular mode then don't play it.
    Rush is a fan favourite, in current BF... really? It was fantastic in Bad Company and should have stayed unique to that series.

Frontlines is more popular than Rush is in BF1, I barely ever see rush servers going so I would hardly call it a fan favourite. The maps are not designed for rush, therefore they are shit. 12v12 is also lame, 16v16 in BC2 was perfect.

22. Post
    The last couple of Battlefields have been great, I don't see this being any different.

23. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    BFront3 is next year
    Fixed.

24. Post
    Now confirmed no loot boxes

The only micro transactions will be cosmetic items like skins

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Now confirmed no loot boxes

The only micro transactions will be cosmetic items like skins
    Woooooooooow, so you can just straight up buy what you want? That is....good.

This is sounding too good to be true, especially from EA...