Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    I hear Laurel and my missus hears yearly?

2. Post
    Spanked. wrote:
    I hear Laurel and my missus hears yearly?
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap

you know what that means

3. Post
    Tell her to conform or leave?

4. Post
    it sounds like Lemmy haha "ace of spades" cool song

5. Post
    I guess I use this audio priming a lot in my job, when I have an inaudible and go back and think of the word they could have said in the context of the sentence and boom, I hear it then

6. Post
    Solved.

7. Post
    A wild MXRecord appears - well played sir, well played indeed! Great to have it finally solved.

8. Post
    I heard Yanny first, then Laurel. Now I hear them both.

9. Post
    I can only hear Yearly. Until it's shifted upwards, then I hear Laurel.

10. Post
    Thread is useless without poll..I hear laurel pretty much always. But that green needle/brainstorm one, heard green needle the first time, then brainstorm every time after that

11. Post
    Sounds like brain needle, first time listening to it was brainstorm.

*Just tried saying the word aloud, now i can hear all of them. Brainstorm, green needle, green storm and brain
    needle.
    Last edited by |icED-e@RtH|; 23rd May 2018 at 10:11 pm.

12. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    ^I just tried mixing that one up. I tried both green needle and brain storm and heard what I wanted. I tried green storm, got that, I tried brain needle, got that. Weirded me out.
    Yeah that one is even weirder because of how easy it is to switch and have them come across completely different.

Frederick James wrote:
    well played sir
    ugh

13. Post
    I hear laurel. Have we considered people with hearing loss might hear different things? I thought I heard Yanny for a second at the beginning but laurel towards the end.

People who have lost certain frequencies might hear one thing while others with better hearing hear something else.

14. Post
    ^That's not the case with the green needle/brainstorm one, like i said above try saying it before listening to it, you should be able to hear both of them, i know i do.

15. Post
    Its weird when I listened on my PC it was clearly Laurel but on my daughters phone it's clearly Yanny

16. Post

17. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    So good
    Only hear i'm a paper chaser.

18. Post
    Yanny. No doubt about it.

19. Post
    Brie needle, some kind of thing you cut brie cheese with.

20. Post
    laurel

21. Post
    I heard something different on different speakers if that helps. That makes it a bit less of a mystery.