2. Post
    ^ Is that just for 1080P mode?

3. Post
    Otherwise known as peasant mode

jokes... I'm sure the game looks fine on a 10 year old tv

4. Post
    skip to 3.04

5. Post
    Better framerate = better gameplay > graphics.

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    better gameplay > graphics.
    I could only agree with that when the graphics difference is minor - but unfortunately it's not, the difference is huge

For instance I was unable to get far cry 5 running at 4k with max settings and a locked 60fps, but digital foundry gave me a great idea, the game has a resolution scaler, so I set resolution to 4k, maxed out every graphic setting and then used the scaler to drop the resolution to 90% of 4k - now the game runs at locked 60 and the visual difference is very minor when I compare native 4k to 90% of 4k and then upscaled to fit the screen

But in god of war, it's like setting the scaler to 25% of 4k, it's too much for me - in this instance I take visuals over performance

7. Post
    Good on you for acknowledging that it's a you problem rather than trying to pass the buck.

8. Post
    (copy paste from the ps4 thread) I don't pick many of yall to be Angry Joe fans but just a warning: if you've not finished the game, do not watch his review. A lot is spoiled in the footage and he mentions a couple of things that while I do agree with, could potentially set up a spoiler situation during the story.

9. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    (copy paste from the ps4 thread) I don't pick many of yall to be Angry Joe fans but just a warning: if you've not finished the game, do not watch his review. A lot is spoiled in the footage and he mentions a couple of things that while I do agree with, could potentially set up a spoiler situation during the story.
    Glad I skipped straight to his score then lol, I did see something that I knew if I hadn't had just done it in the game would have spoiled for me, so glad I am at about 60% of the story for that

Game keeps on giving, just fought and killed my first

Spoiler:

Holy shit....next level hard on hard difficulty