Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Anyone know where to download the beta from? I've got a code and activated it on batte.net, have downloaded their pc launcher, but still cannot see anywhere to download the game itself.

2. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    Anyone know where to download the beta from? I've got a code and activated it on batte.net, have downloaded their pc launcher, but still cannot see anywhere to download the game itself.
    Down the bottom left of battle.net, click on it and the big blue install button

3. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Down the bottom left of battle.net, click on it and the big blue install button
    Oh I see hurr durr. Here I am looking for something called Blackout. I saw that but since I haven't bought Black Ops I didn't think anything of it. Ty

4. Post
    When is the open beta?

5. Post
    ludez wrote:
    When is the open beta?
    Right now, for a couple of days

6. Post
    Just for PC?
    ;11207750 wrote:
    Right now, for a couple of days

7. Post
    anyone got a spare beta key pm me thk you....

8. Post
    ITs open mate? dont think u need one.

The beta graphics are ruining it for me haha. Cant get into it

9. Post
    I just got my first win...

Without killing anyone LOL

10. Post
    Camping much? lol

11. Post
    Tried the PC beta, was laggy and boring. Battle Royale games aren't for me.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 13th October 2018 at 9:22 am.

12. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Camping much? lol
    I was on the move, was just being sneaky and didn't run in to anyone. Both me and the last guy died to the final circle shooting at each other.

13. Post
    yep i played one, getting into action!!

14. Post
    Pretty average game honestly, feels super tacked on and thrown together

15. Post
    Yeah I've come to the conclusion it's boring as ****.omly ways its enjoyable is droppingmoff asap and running into rng. Br does have potential just has to offer more than last man standing

16. Post
    Yep game is a snoozefest. Have to camp & sneak around like a bitch most of the game. Nothing but a camper's paradise

17. Post
    Played some multiplayer this morning, game is solid.

Can see myself playing it for a bit.

18. Post
    matt8485 wrote:
    Played some multiplayer this morning, game is solid.

Can see myself playing it for a bit.
    Yep,

jumped into Blackout last night briefly. Died within minutes as was busy looking at a plane in the sky and got snipered.

Game feels good. Blackout will be fun.

19. Post
    Meh Blackout to me its not fun at all having to drop in the hot spots or have a slow as **** game and see next to no one. The game goes down to 30 odd people way to quick I'll play it occasionally but think the majority of time spent will be on Multi/zombies.

Once RDR comes out it will probably never be touched for a good while.

20. Post
    Surprisingly.... really enjoying this (PC)

Has anyone figured out how to unlock Scarlet for Blackout? so I can get my perv on, kthx.

21. Post
    Just about grabbed this yesterday (PS4) as an impulse, ended up playing it safe and re-downloading BLOPS3 for another jam. Really enjoyed getting back into CoD tbh (been a long time and I was super casual) and now even more tempted to grab this today. Might hit up JB.

22. Post
    It's easily one of the better CoD's for a while, last one I really enjoyed was Black Ops 2

The gunplay feels amazing, runs beautifully, heaps of pc settings, heaps of active modes (way more players than previous PC CoDs) I remember when new CoD would launch on PC, only TDM, DOM and S&D would pop... everything pops atm, Blackout is instant too.

Switching to BNET was probably the right move for them.

Kinda hoping BFV flops now, cause I'm really enjoying this... I can't juggle two FPS!

23. Post
    Bought the disk and after a 17gb patch it's still got another 35gb or so to download! So far only Blackout is available. Played 2 games and hasn't really grabbed me. Something feels.. Off. I dunno. Hopefully it grows on me. Looking forward to more traditional multiplayer.

24. Post
    My only problem, and tbh I shouldn't complain because this is expected of CoD...

It's too damn fast.

Sometimes you feel like you're putting 50 rounds into someone as they zip around the map, just to get rekt in a split second.

Once you adjust to the speed and start getting some kills, it's pretty enjoyable. The bonus of Blackout is that it's much slower pace than the normal game modes, which is always nice.

BFV should be interesting.

25. Post
    BFV's BR mode is only for teams of four, I kinda expected that it would have a solo mode.