1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Story is not a strong point on far cry games they usually have weird endings too

3. Post
    Have they updated the engine compared to FC 4, because imo FC5 looks significantly better.

4. Post
    Have a look at this Bobs:

Of course there are things FC5 does better.

5. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Have a look at this Bobs:

Of course there are things FC5 does better.
    Now I want to reinstall FC2 - just need a good mod to get rid of the turn-yo-back-and-the-checkpoint-respawns.

6. Post
    I mentioned this in the general FC5 thread but while I enjoyed the game on my OG PS4 I had half a dozen game breaking glitches throughout the campaign that had me restarting missions and crossing my fingers they wouldn't occur again. Luckily the mission checkpoints are quite generous so not too much time was wasted but it felt like a massive let down.

Having said that, an hour after beating the campaign an update was available so hopefully a lot of that is fixed.

7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I mentioned this in the general FC5 thread but while I enjoyed the game on my OG PS4 I had half a dozen game breaking glitches throughout the campaign that had me restarting missions and crossing my fingers they wouldn't occur again. Luckily the mission checkpoints are quite generous so not too much time was wasted but it felt like a massive let down.

Having said that, an hour after beating the campaign an update was available so hopefully a lot of that is fixed.
    That's interesting, I don't think I ran into anything that resulted in lost progress. At one point I managed to somehow parachute out of the bottom of the world, but after I wingsuited around in limbo for a bit, the game respawned me back in the sky.

There seemed to be more (small) glitches in co-op than single player.

8. Post
    I get the impression that this game will be better suited to a 50% off sale and after it's had a few months of patches or something?

9. Post
    Zero glitches, completed game reporting in.

10. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    I get the impression that this game will be better suited to a 50% off sale and after it's had a few months of patches or something?
    It's running sweet on PC for me. Sounds like it's the console versions which mostly have issues.

11. Post
    Didn't notice much glitches, think in my play time I came across one but was a non issue

12. Post
    Well the Steam Summer Sale is only 2ish months away and the game will probably be 33% off, so the wait for a discount won't be that long likely.

13. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Zero glitches, completed game reporting in.
    I've only played the first 20 minutes and I've encountered enemies that keep instant respawning on the same spot they died

14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I've only played the first 20 minutes and I've encountered enemies that keep instant respawning on the same spot they died
    Have cleared an entire region and did not encounter this

15. Post
    70 bucks on greenmangaming atm, ntb. Got the game last night, it's very purdy. Only managed about an hour of play last night, mucking around and getting a feel for the game.

16. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    70 bucks on greenmangaming atm, ntb. Got the game last night, it's very purdy. Only managed about an hour of play last night, mucking around and getting a feel for the game.
    Worth the $$ so far?

17. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sounds like it's the console versions which mostly have issues.
    This

18. Post
    Pennywiser NZ wrote:
    Have cleared an entire region and did not encounter this
    hopefully it's a random one off

19. Post
    For those that may have finished the campaign and may be interested, The AV Club's short game-in-progress series on FC5 finished with an article that eloquently sums up the problems I had with the ending (pretty exactly and in-depth).

20. Post
    CardinalNZ wrote:
    For those that may have finished the campaign and may be interested, The AV Club's short game-in-progress series on FC5 finished with an article that eloquently sums up the problems I had with the ending (pretty exactly and in-depth).
    article here, reading now .. spoilers alert obviously! https://games.avclub.com/far-cry-5-s...-of-1825101799

21. Post
    interesting points.