1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I picked up the Switch version (have not played any of the other platforms) and loving it. Yeah the story sucks.. and even worse is that it doesn't auto-save. I believe this is an issue on the other platforms as well, but yeah I've lost quite a bit of story progress due to this. Especially if you are playing story within an online lobby, then you put your switch to sleep. Upon waking it, you've lost connection to the servers, which boots you back to the home screen wiping your latest progress. Grrrrrr.

Also confusing is that I'm up to chapter 8 (I think) and it's still presenting me with tutorial battles, which are repeat objectives. Weeeird.

Anyway, I suck at fighter games but definitely improving here. It's gorgeous hand held, the joy cons are a bit naff and I've discovered my diagonal up / right (or.. 9 to the pro's) (I'm no pro lol I'm still trying to understand whiffs, mixups, punishes etc) is a bit gammy and often I only jump upwards.

Online lobbies are great fun, I have had some crazy sweaty player matches. Went 5-0 in ranked too so that was a definite highlight!!! (ok it was against the same person, that was obviously new to the game.. and even then we came super close in a few matches...)

I still find myself going back to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle even after purchasing DBFZ - I may still enjoy that just a little bit more, but the community has dropped off somewhat lately.

3. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    I picked up the Switch version (have not played any of the other platforms) and loving it. Yeah the story sucks.. and even worse is that it doesn't auto-save. I believe this is an issue on the other platforms as well, but yeah I've lost quite a bit of story progress due to this. Especially if you are playing story within an online lobby, then you put your switch to sleep. Upon waking it, you've lost connection to the servers, which boots you back to the home screen wiping your latest progress. Grrrrrr.

Also confusing is that I'm up to chapter 8 (I think) and it's still presenting me with tutorial battles, which are repeat objectives. Weeeird.

Anyway, I suck at fighter games but definitely improving here. It's gorgeous hand held, the joy cons are a bit naff and I've discovered my diagonal up / right (or.. 9 to the pro's) (I'm no pro lol I'm still trying to understand whiffs, mixups, punishes etc) is a bit gammy and often I only jump upwards.

Online lobbies are great fun, I have had some crazy sweaty player matches. Went 5-0 in ranked too so that was a definite highlight!!! (ok it was against the same person, that was obviously new to the game.. and even then we came super close in a few matches...)

I still find myself going back to BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle even after purchasing DBFZ - I may still enjoy that just a little bit more, but the community has dropped off somewhat lately.
    Yeah I'm absolutely loving it! I had that strange tutorial message keep popping up too but I just took the time to do everything it sugested and it eventually stopped thankfully.

Oh man I've been meaning to check out BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle too but just have such a mammoth backlog of games to play right now