Page 1 of 3 123 Last

1. Post

Battle for Azeroth obligatory expansion thread

Pre-purchases just went live today.

Many many issues. People being charged multiple times. People getting stuck in queues of quintillion days. Black screens of death. Tweets. Patches.

Oh and I'm just flying around ganking level 20 lightforged draenai as punishment for being able to pre-order when it didn't work for me.

2. Post
    where is teelo5

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    where is teelo5
    He's on the character select screen, but his "teelo5" character isn't appearing.

4. Post
    The whole Rep to create the new races thing is somewhat retarded.

5. Post
    Nah its fine. Its just to stop the filthy casuals from playing allied races.

6. Post
    In a business sense it is stupid.

"here pre order our new expansion, but to take advantage of the new stuff, you have to repeatedly beat a dead horse on the old stuff".

7. Post
    But its not old... yet. Its current content. So its more "here pre order our new expansion, but to travel through time to access new stuff that shouldn't really be released until September, go and actually play the current content first".

8. Post
    Every expansion looks hype then a month into it - it gets dull and repetitive.

Legion was fun starting, possibly the best expac ever.

9. Post
    new races... main DH so pretty much pointless to me woulda been cool to have nightborne as DH ah well.

10. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    new races... main DH so pretty much pointless to me woulda been cool to have nightborne as DH ah well.
    Yeah I main a DK and none of the new races can go that so... eh :P

11. Post
    Horde can play ally races now?

12. Post
    Kog wrote:
    ?

13. Post
    iNx wrote:

Legion was fun starting, possibly the best expac ever.
    Pretty much WoW in a nutshell lol. The social aspect has always held me longer than the actual content.

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Not quite. The rep grind requirement can be done on a horde toon, but the unlock quest needs a 110 alliance.

15. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Not quite. The rep grind requirement can be done on a horde toon, but the unlock quest needs a 110 alliance.
    So if I’m 110 horde and have all four race requirements I can do the horde unlock quests, but I pretty much need to use the 110 boost on an alliance toon (of the existing races) if I wanna unlock the other two new races?

16. Post
    Yup. They are alliance races, after all.

17. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Yup. They are alliance races, after all.
    Cool. I’ve just read on wowhead and official site some people have used that boost on an alliance toon but the allied race embassy quest hasn’t shown up, I assume that’s just a glitch that can happen and will be fixed.

18. Post
    iNx wrote:
    Still worth playing, even if only for a month.

That's longer than I play most games.

19. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    Still worth playing, even if only for a month.

That's longer than I play most games.
    valid.

20. Post
    can we buy flying already? **** this grinding bullshit.. seriously

21. Post
    Undefineed wrote:
    You receive loot: [Vial of Casual Tears]

22. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    You receive loot: [Vial of Casual Tears]
    Your neckbeard improves: +1 length

23. Post
    Undefineed wrote:
    It'd be nice but this is Gates of Gatecraft we're talking about

24. Post
    Man I did the grind and hated it, but it feels good seeing plebs who can't fly.

25. Post
    ^indeed