Results 1 to 9 of 9

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    Ah shit this gonna be sick

    My last ps2 died when I just got this game and never got to play it

  3. Post
    #3
    Burnout 3 or go home

  4. Post
    #4
    SirGrim wrote:
    My last ps2 died when I just got this game and never got to play it
    It never was released on PS2 or any 6th gen console for that matter.

  5. Post
    #5
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    It never was released on PS2 or any 6th gen console for that matter.
    right you are, I must be thinking about revenge

  6. Post
    #6
    Worth it just for the theme song.

  7. Post
    #7
    darryn wrote:
    Worth it just for the theme song.
    hearing that song made me start the game muted, hearing the same intro over and over was hell on earth.

    Thought they'd do burnout 3 or a collection, although a new burnout would be mad too

  8. Post
    #8
    I really hope this gets a PC release as well, as this will come with all the DLC, witch means the stuff PC missed out on after the 'Ultimate Box' came out would be great to get. e.g. the Big Surf Iland (i think that's what it was called).

  9. Post
    #9
    Stasis wrote:
    hearing that song made me start the game muted, hearing the same intro over and over was hell on earth.

    Thought they'd do burnout 3 or a collection, although a new burnout would be mad too
    That guitar, those drums, them vocals, how could you ever get sick of it? Greatest intro ever!