The Outer Worlds

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    Gonna be real torn between this and BL3 eh
    Destiny Shadowkeep in the same week too...FML.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Post
    Still super keen, only title (aside from WoW classic lol) this year that I'm 100% fully erect for

3. Post
    I've got a moderate stirring but the jank (the companion bloke running away from you in the trailer at 1:33 looks so bad) but full price makes me think I'll be waiting for a sale.

4. Post
    I'll love it, but I'm going into it expecting it to be your standard Obsidian affair. If you want a smooth experience you should probably buy it 6 months after release.

Ironically enough their delay in releasing to Steam could be a good thing for Steam-exclusivists, by the time they get the game it'll likely be patched to much better condition.

5. Post
    I think it looks killer, Day one, expecting bugs but dont care.

6. Post
    looks like a great fallout game that is not fallout in space.

7. Post
    IST wrote:
    Destiny Shadowkeep in the same week too...FML.
    You'll probably be able to do the new Destiny 2 content in 4 hours. Their campaigns are pathetically short.

8. Post
    Day 1 on Game Pass. Rent from MS, buy on Steam later. Same with Metro Exodus. Get rekt, Tim Sweeney.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 89
Size:  73.4 KB

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    buy on Steam later.

Epic sends their regards.

10. Post
    mintyOnion wrote:

Epic sends their regards.
    Another option: Visit Corsair Lagoon now, buy on Steam later. Epic has already paid of any "lost sales" with their bribe to Strauss Zelnick.

11. Post
    games pass it is then

12. Post
    As long as they haven't dumbed down the conversation options im in

13. Post
    Outer Worlds is on Game Pass? Dafuq?????

This is insanely awesome.

I have to say, I just joined game pass since it was $1 for the first month, and it's freaking amazing - especially now with Metro Exodus on there (and PC games included..far out).

Xbox, you again have my full attention!!

EvaUnit02 wrote:
    You'll probably be able to do the new Destiny 2 content in 4 hours. Their campaigns are pathetically short.
    I'm far more interested in the new endgame stuff getting introduced and the new mechanics dropping in (RPG deepness, infusion of New Light population, Raid, new matchmade activities...tasty af!).

New Light / Shadowkeep is going to bring a **** load of new players in, it's going to be great

14. Post
    Why are people surprised there owned by MS now right?

15. Post
    jords wrote:
    They still have a publishing agreement with Take Two signed prior to the studio purchase.

16. Post
    IST wrote:
    Outer Worlds is on Game Pass? Dafuq?????
    I'm guessing that's related to Microsoft buying out Obsidian.

I may have to look at Game Pass...

17. Post
    jords wrote:
    More just surprised that a big draw card is avail day one on gamepass....seems nearly counter intuitive for the devs, gamepass is the obvious choice for it at least from the outset, value wise (unless you really want the CE).

18. Post
    IST wrote:
    More just surprised that a big draw card is avail day one on gamepass....seems nearly counter intuitive for the devs, gamepass is the obvious choice for it at least from the outset, value wise (unless you really want the CE).
    1. It's more or less a MS first party game now. MS put all of their first party titles day 1 onto Game Pass.
    2. MS have claimed that games sell better when they're on Game Pass.

19. Post
    Gamepass is hella good, that's for sure.