1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Its not the Emu War, so I don't care. :P

3. Post
    "Battlefield: Bad Company 3, which he says will take place in the span from the Vietnam War up to the Cold War."

Vietnam was during and part of the Cold War. I had to watch the video myself to understand, the guy actually says it takes place in the Vietnam War era and involves factions based on Cold War affiliations, but is not necessarily historically accurate.

4. Post
    I hope this is true and it's at least as good as the first 2 games. I much prefer Bad Company to the other Battlefield games.

5. Post
    thochaos wrote:
    I hope this is true and it's at least as good as the first 2 games. I much prefer Bad Company to the other Battlefield games.
    This, bad company 2 felt like the perfect mix between battlefield of old and call of duty with the added destruction

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    This, bad company 2 felt like the perfect mix between battlefield of old and call of duty with the added destruction
    Agree, I hope they execute this

7. Post
    Hope its true as well. Sadly I missed out on BC2 since I only started playing BF just before BF1 came out (yes I'm a BF noob lol). Plus I love the Vietnam War era so that setting will be perfect for me

8. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Hope its true as well. Sadly I missed out on BC2 since I only started playing BF just before BF1 came out (yes I'm a BF noob lol). Plus I love the Vietnam War era so that setting will be perfect for me
    I think the BC2 servers are still up on PC, possibly console too - you can always give it a quick jam

9. Post
    Oh hell yes!

10. Post
    So keen!

11. Post
    Foxton wrote:
    "Battlefield: Bad Company 3, which he says will take place in the span from the Vietnam War up to the Cold War."

Vietnam was during and part of the Cold War. I had to watch the video myself to understand, the guy actually says it takes place in the Vietnam War era and involves factions based on Cold War affiliations, but is not necessarily historically accurate.
    What he said.......I was scratching my head about "Vietnam up to the cold war period" the cold war was well underway before Vietnam came along lol.

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I think the BC2 servers are still up on PC, possibly console too - you can always give it a quick jam
    I played BC2 on backwards compat and it has not aged well on console. It's not really bad graphically it's the controls that make it a hassle to play. I guess with a m&k it would not be an issue so PC players still can have a decent experience playing it. Also, the first BC deserves some love because it was awesome on the 360.

13. Post
    same bloke is now saying the 2018 game is a ww2 one made by dice sweden and the bad company 3 game is a dice la one to be launched after (2019?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRYFHnJnMK8