Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Steam Autumn Sale

It has begun.

Post here what amazing, hidden deals you've found, or how much dollars you've splurged.

I'll start with deals from my wishlist:

Waking Mars $1.19
    Technobabylon $4.49
    Mother Russia Bleeds $4.49
    Fahrenheit Remastered $2.39
    Steins Gate $20.99
    Hellblade: Senuas sacrifice $26.99
    Ruiner $16.07
    Endless Space 2 $25.99
    Divinity: Original Sin 2 $53.99 (10% off)

Resident Evil, Fallout and Dirt franchise on sale.

2. Post
    So the prices are fixed & no more flash sales now right?

I'm keen for Divinity OS2 but was hoping for more of a discount

3. Post
    Might try Life is strange since it's FREE

4. Post
    40% off Shadow of War after only being out for 6 weeks! I'm nearly done with DOS2 so I may pick up Dishonoured 2 (50% off).

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Might try Life is strange since it's FREE
    Life is Strange is fun. I'm currently playing it now and up to Ep 4. Episode 1 is free, you need to pay for the rest. Only $5 though. (i paid $23 for it last week...grumble). Good time travel game.

Not Steam, but GMG has Wolfenstein 2 for $25 USD if you are on their mailing list.

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    So the prices are fixed & no more flash sales now right?

I'm keen for Divinity OS2 but was hoping for more of a discount
    That's right, prices are fixed. But not all deals are featured, so it's a bit of an easter egg hunt.

Divinity will likely reap multiple game awards, so it's unlikely to go lower soon.

7. Post
    Probably gonna grab these which are on my wishlist:

Torment: Tides of numenera $37.47
    Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun $23.99
    Pyre $14.39
    Observer $28.79
    Nier Automata $53.97

and Divinity OS2

8. Post
    50% off already on The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 and Dishonoured: Death of the Outsider, games that have barely been on store shelves. Where are all of these clowns who claim that Bethesda games which aren't TES and Fallout sell well now, hmmm?

9. Post
    Satellite Reign for $3.59 sounds good to me.

10. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Probably gonna grab these which are on my wishlist:

Torment: Tides of numenera $37.47
    Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun $23.99
    Pyre $14.39
    Observer $28.79
    Nier Automata $53.97

and Divinity OS2

Honestly I found the new Torment game very tedious but YMMV

11. Post
    Only if you can't be bothered to do a lot of reading. Like, A LOT.

12. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Honestly I found the new Torment game very tedious but YMMV
    Yeah, probably a very rainy day install for me.

13. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    50% off already on The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2 and Dishonoured: Death of the Outsider, games that have barely been on store shelves. Where are all of these clowns who claim that Bethesda games which aren't TES and Fallout sell well now, hmmm?
    You said they tanked/bombed/something stupid. I don't think anyone was arguing that they sell well(although I guess they at least sell well enough to continue making games?)

14. Post
    aw yis, Sniper Elite 4 66% off, that's me bois.

15. Post
    Mankind divided 85% off after coming out in august last year in case you didn't augment that preorder

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Jesus, can you not be an ass for even a few days?
    Being on sale during a major sale season outside of their release window really doesn't say much. So unless you have some actual facts and figures to back up your claims, then maybe stop persisting with this, and for the love of anything stop calling people names that you don't agree with. Maybe its time for some real consequences for your persistent need to post crap like this.

17. Post
    am waiting for Total Warhammer 2 . Dont think it will be reduced heavily tho.

18. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Games with an active mutliplayer component seldom see significant discounts in the first few months of release.

19. Post

20. Post
    No, I am just sick to death of you acting like a prick to anyone and everyone. I think maybe its time something was done about you. Your smug condescending attitude is beyond intolerable.

21. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    Ohhh that would be great. I'll buy that or OS2

22. Post
    It wouldn't be a Steam sale thread without pyro and Eva ripping each other's throats out.

23. Post
    It's a shame that they don't sell well. Great games.

24. Post
    Is it though?

25. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Is it though?
    They represent a type of game that I hope keeps getting made.