Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Syndicate is really good but I reckon it'll be pretty hard to go back to those old AC games for anyone who's played Origins.

2. Post
    I love Black Flag. Best in the series and best pirate game by far.

3. Post
    You know I wasn't really interested in this, since I'd gotten bored of AC games, but all this comparing it to Black Flag has got me interested since I really enjoyed that game.

Damn you all!

4. Post
    Soan wrote:
    You know I wasn't really interested in this, since I'd gotten bored of AC games, but all this comparing it to Black Flag has got me interested since I really enjoyed that game.

Damn you all!
    i am not a big AC fan but Origin has really captured me. If they keep this up with the next ones it will be on my Day one purchase list.

5. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I only like 3 AC games. 2, Black Flag, and this one. But its only Black Flag and Origins that I feel I would ever go back and revisit.
    I revisited Black Flag after watching Black Sails on Lightbox. It lasted 45 minutes.

6. Post
    Hmmm... I'd given up on the AC series but it looks like I may have to give Origins a go!

7. Post
    many of you guys playing on pc? I'm getting a massive stuttering issue, I'm assuming it to do with my CPU sitting basically at 100% most of the time, wondering is an upgrade to 8700k or similar would help

8. Post
    the game is badly optimized for PC, i've seen reports from players who have all kinds of setups and all say that the game is running like a pile of crap

9. Post
    Soldier_Five wrote:
    many of you guys playing on pc? I'm getting a massive stuttering issue, I'm assuming it to do with my CPU sitting basically at 100% most of the time, wondering is an upgrade to 8700k or similar would help
    got an i7?

10. Post
    I'm running a 7700k, with a 1080ti and game runs fine on max graphics for me. Haven't really noticed a problem, maybe a bit of stuttering in a new area but i think that's just because it's loading it. Other than that real smooth.

11. Post
    BananaManzK3 wrote:
    I'm running a 7700k, with a 1080ti and game runs fine on max graphics for me. Haven't really noticed a problem, maybe a bit of stuttering in a new area but i think that's just because it's loading it. Other than that real smooth.
    Hence why I asked I think the issues only happen on Intel i5 or lower, this game loves moar cores!!

12. Post
    Got a 4790k so it's getting a bit old, I've taken my oc of, helps a bit but still not great ,wasn't doing it the first week or so, but has been since. When it's running it's at around 80-90fps then all of a sudden it just freezes for a sec or two, then goes hard again, the cpu usage sit at 100% pretty much the whole time
    Last edited by Soldier_Five; 10th December 2017 at 5:16 pm.