Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Path Of Exile

Does anyone here still play it? I read the latest expansion fall of oriath is huge. might reinstall.

2. Post
    I have played it off and on since earlier this year, it's pretty damn good fun

3. Post
    I liked it. Just found it really short. I might have been missing singing though. I'll have another look.

4. Post
    Yeah the new acts were better than expected. They're remixes but much fresher than multiple play-throughs.

Also if you're like me and didn't play Atlas of Worlds then opening that up for the first time after Act 10 is awesome.

5. Post
    Fall of Oriath was a very nice surprise, especially when it looked like an update on D3. This time in D3 is even worse, because the only thing they changed, they increased the% characters stats. I hope that in the new PoE league there will be much better changes and hopefully they will add some new poe orbs

6. Post
    I've played every league since the first one. Love this game and I will be back on Dec 4th(?) when the new expansion drops.
    I played the first 4 weeks of the current league and got all my challenges done but then some new games came out and I figured I would give it a break for a month or two.
    I will be going hard on the next expansion over Christmas.

krashersmasher wrote:
    I liked it. Just found it really short. I might have been missing singing though. I'll have another look.
    Did you do maps at endgame and do endgame bosses. For most people that's where the real game starts. I can usually get to maps in the first day or two of a league and then start running maps to gear up for Atziri -> Uber Lab -> Guardians -> Shaper.

7. Post
    Played last league with the goal of defeating the shaper, it was my first time mapping. Ended up getting very wealthy and the goalposts switched from killing shaper to getting a 6L Atziri and Starforge then ultimately finding a headhunter, which I achieved.

New expansion coming Dec or so, I'll be back in there. The one boss I couldn't kill as a Cyclone build was Uber Atziri so I'll make a boss killing build this league.

8. Post
    I think I'm still stuck in Act 4 or 5.... so so difficult

9. Post
    5 is where the metal meets the meat. Innocence can be rough if your build isn't great and you haven't been trading

10. Post
    I'm up to the part where you have to go through two different portals to gain items to give to a main NPC to go further

11. Post
    If anyone has an active AUS / NZ guild, my current one is less than spectacular, I dont do HC leagues, just havent got the patience to start again after a stupid death.

12. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    I've played every league since the first one. Love this game and I will be back on Dec 4th(?) when the new expansion drops.
    I played the first 4 weeks of the current league and got all my challenges done but then some new games came out and I figured I would give it a break for a month or two.
    I will be going hard on the next expansion over Christmas.

Did you do maps at endgame and do endgame bosses. For most people that's where the real game starts. I can usually get to maps in the first day or two of a league and then start running maps to gear up for Atziri -> Uber Lab -> Guardians -> Shaper.
    I'm not really sure what you are talking about - which probably means no - so I'm downloading it right now. Cheers!

13. Post
    I play the leagues hardout for a month or 2, usually getting 36 challenges for the free mtx (even though they were quite shitty this league.

Bt wrote:
    Played last league with the goal of defeating the shaper, it was my first time mapping. Ended up getting very wealthy and the goalposts switched from killing shaper to getting a 6L Atziri and Starforge then ultimately finding a headhunter, which I achieved.

New expansion coming Dec or so, I'll be back in there. The one boss I couldn't kill as a Cyclone build was Uber Atziri so I'll make a boss killing build this league.
    pretty impressive considering your first time mapping, headhunter is a huge milestone and was certainly a big one for me

14. Post
    The good thing about PoE is if you know what you're doing and you put in the time, you'll always come out on top unless you have completely horrible RNG.

15. Post
    I've been playing on the Xbone. Just reached Act3 (I think, might be 4). I don't know if its because I've been lucky with skill gems and selected well in my passives (with almost no research into the meta), but its almost too easy.

Might have been gimped for console maybe?

EDIT: This isn't a humblebrag post, I'm the first to admit I'm no pro at games

16. Post
    Acts 5-10 are where difficulty ramps up imo. The first few are learning acts, also if you take your time and over-level the zones it'll be cake.

17. Post
    no dont think much changed for console (difficulty wise)

18. Post

19. Post
    The Pantheon was pretty lame but new acts were cool, I'll be back for the next actual league.

20. Post
    Will be trying to level for my free mystery boxes these two races, maybe not going past that though till next league.

Had horrible RNG all league, rubbish drops, choose Baron SRS, the day before I had the currency to buy the baron, streamer goes baron and price spiked to 140c. Day before I decide to convert chaos to exalt so I can master craft,.. the manipulators cash out and triple the price.

Currently stuffing round in t12-t13 without blood magic or the +1 socketed on my staff because RNGesus refuses to let me have any exalts this league.

Knowing my luck a streamer will go same build for races and I'll get screwed on cost again.

21. Post
    I might get back into it. Played a good chunk around initial release and really liked it. Bit of a bummer that it was released for Xbone instead of PS4, I'd love to be able to jam it on the couch.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

22. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Acts 5-10 are where difficulty ramps up imo. The first few are learning acts, also if you take your time and over-level the zones it'll be cake.
    That's good to know, it was starting to get boring. I'm one-shotting mobs as soon as the enter the screen at the moment, it was starting to be come a walking simulator lol

23. Post
    i just need a mechanic other than grinding until you get lucky , for certain rare , unique items so i can try other builds before i go back to playing this

24. Post
    Bloody wrote:
    i just need a mechanic other than grinding until you get lucky , for certain rare , unique items so i can try other builds before i go back to playing this
    poe.trade

25. Post