A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

Thread Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.
(11 votes)
Page 1 of 297 12341151101 ... Last

1. Post

A thread to discuss how Jacinda will make NZ Choice again

As requested:

Tormenta wrote:
    Can we lock this thread and make a new one about how Jacinda's gonna make NZ choice again

Sick of scrolling down all the stupid party logos. Good one OP

Can a mod edit in a Pole with a bunch of huge images just for lols?

2. Post
    Theres something rather ominous about the lack of content in this thread.

3. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    Theres something rather ominous about the lack of content in this thread.
    You had to ruin it though didn't you.

4. Post
    haha I love it

To all national salty crybabies: Adern the **** up!

5. Post
    the real question is where's teelo5

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    haha I love it

To all national salty crybabies: Adern the **** up!
    Weren't you pro-Trump?

7. Post
    frio wrote:
    Weren't you pro-Trump?
    yes and? trump and jacinda are both against immigration

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    If I remember correctly your family is from South Africa.

9. Post
    Bloodline wrote:

10. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    rofl

Is that the single issue you vote on? And uh... why don't you like immigration?

11. Post
    frio wrote:
    rofl

Is that the single issue you vote on? And uh... why don't you like immigration?
    no its not, its one of many examples

12. Post
    its cos he hates ze blecks.

13. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    no its not, its one of many examples
    OK, sure, I'll bite: what else do Labour and Trump have in common?

And: why don't you like immigration?

14. Post
    frio wrote:
    uh... why don't you like immigration?
    I've posted my reasons before but I shall post them again: I cannot get Chinese residency/citizenship even if I was married to a chinese lady. I cannot buy property in China because I am not Chinese. Therefore, the rules should be reciprocal: Chinese people should not be able to get residency/citizenship here and should not be able to own property in NZ.
    Last edited by teelo7; 26th October 2017 at 7:54 pm.

15. Post
    That's a hilariously shithouse reason. Hilarious because I assume your *wife* is living here with you. If we had a tit-for-tat law, would she not have to, you know, leave the country?

16. Post
    Bloodline wrote:
    That would explain a few things. Saffers come over here because they had their arses handed to them by the ANC and then want to turn New Zealand/Australia into the racist backwater that was South Africa until 1994 and bring all their hang ups with them.

I managed to get into an argument with a Saffer who so happened to be a doctor over a Swiss Tool I had on my key chain because I am a mechanically minded person. We ended up playing knifey spooney as I tried to convince him that he no longer lived in Durban but he still wouldn't get the gist of what a "Swiss Tool" is.

You can't help them, first they come to Perth then they spread their ways across the Commonwealth, then we have these backwards Saffer National Party ideologies infecting our way of life when they haven't got used to not living in a military hardened defense compound.

You know it is OK to wind your windows down in New Zealand right?

17. Post
    frio wrote:
    That's a hilariously shithouse reason. Hilarious because I assume your *wife* is living here with you. If we had a tit-for-tat law, would she not have to, you know, leave the country?
    I guess he assumes that because he's married to her she won't get deported so it won't affect them.

TLDR he's a selfish ****.

18. Post
    Roumelio wrote:
    That would explain a few things. Saffers come over here because they had their arses handed to them by the ANC and then want to turn New Zealand/Australia into the racist backwater that was South Africa until 1994 and bring all their hang ups with them.

I managed to get into an argument with a Saffer who so happened to be a doctor over a Swiss Tool I had on my key chain because I am a mechanically minded person. We ended up playing knifey spooney as I tried to convince him that he no longer lived in Durban but he still wouldn't get the gist of what a "Swiss Tool" is.

You can't help them, first they come to Perth then they spread their ways across the Commonwealth, then we have these backwards Saffer National Party ideologies infecting our way of life when they haven't got used to not living in a military hardened defense compound.

You know it is OK to wind your windows down in New Zealand right?
    Mate I know heaps of South Africans who aren't remotely racist or backwards like you seem to be suggesting

Don't tar everyone with that brush.

19. Post
    frio wrote:
    As it should be. I can't stay in China for more than a few months at a time, and I definitely can't work there.

Also the scenario was hypothetical. Edited for clarity.

20. Post
    There are plenty of them, there are also plenty of the others who generally seem to be of Afrikaner heritage but pass off as not being so, so they can get easier access to the commonwealth realms. I ran into another one at the hospital just the other night. Perhaps Afrikaner would be a more relevant term and yeah sorry if I was a bit short but certain things need to be addressed. You are not in South Africa anymore.

TLDR:The point is these kinds of people whatever you call them still have a hang up about what happened when Mandella took over and now they've brought it over here. I'm of a particular culture that my family could well bring their hangups over here (from Greece) but I leave the historical baggage where it belongs in Greece.
    Last edited by Roumelio; 26th October 2017 at 8:05 pm.

21. Post
    frio wrote:
    Change.

22. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    As it should be. I can't stay in China for more than a few months at a time, and I definitely can't work there.

Also the scenario was hypothetical. Edited for clarity.
    Chinese visas aren't that hard to get. You can get 6 month multiple entry visas pretty easily, and a working visa isn't too difficult, depending on what sector you want to work in.

23. Post
    OMG, Teina Pora's compensation adjusted for inflation by Andrew Little, Pike River re-entry, and that Fijian autistic dude who was going to get deported despite all his family being here, won't be.

It's like the governmental Tinman finally got a heart.

24. Post
    frio wrote:

And: why don't you like immigration?
    i want the house prices to come down, ain't nothing racist about that but some people are quick to jump in the social justice bandwagon I see, like roumelio who has just about wrote a thesis already something greek yada yada borin, something personal relationship issues and self projection yada yada etc..

25. Post
    In other news, the Tertiary Edukamashun at no charge policy looks promising.