A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 13049

1. Post
    Pretty sure he's playing checkers.

2. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Odd that he hasn't done that yet... almost as if he knows it's a ****ing terrible idea and would get him absolutely wrecked
    It's not odd, its all about the right timing to make a move in the chess game, don't worry the rest of the steel barrier wall will come.

3. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    It's not odd, its all about the right timing to make a move in the chess game, don't worry the rest of the steel barrier wall will come.
    i love how you have to now specify it as the steel barrier wall, can't wait for the next evolution to strategically placed steel slatted barrier wall fence

4. Post
    Legal advice rules trump can call national emergency for wall

5. Post
    Just because he legally can, doesn't mean he should. It would set a terrible precedent, then again he is a terrible president.

6. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    all these speculation theories posted in here of how trump may have changed his skin colour, lol no hard evidence, my original point that it is his natural skin colour still stands. This also reminds me that this is a Trump bashing thread I sometimes wonder why I bother posting in here.

I hope you guys have organised your med's for next end of next yr.
    The main piece of evidence is that humans don't come out that colour; it's an aftermarket paintjob.

7. Post
    GaR wrote:
    The main piece of evidence is that humans don't come out that colour; it's a poorly done custom paint job.
    ftfy

8. Post
    I stand corrected.

9. Post
    *chortle*

Its not even a good paint job, it's a "I've got a mate whose good at painting in his driveway, it'll just cost you the paint and a box of Cody's" paint job

10. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    i love how you have to now specify it as the steel barrier wall, can't wait for the next evolution to strategically placed steel slatted barrier wall fence
    One of the things in my post history is I did state the fact a short while ago in here that trump and the border guards decided it was better to have a see thru wall, so as they can see who or what is on the other side. It is a better option than putting up a concrete wall and having to drills millions of holes in it to be able to see thru it.

11. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    One of the things in my post history is I did state the fact a short while ago in here that trump and the border guards decided it was better to have a see thru wall, so as they can see who or what is on the other side. It is a better option than putting up a concrete wall and having to drills millions of holes in it to be able to see thru it.

12. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Just because he legally can, doesn't mean he should. It would set a terrible precedent, then again he is a terrible president.
    It would also set a terrible precedent if nancy pelosi and the Dems refuse to fund the wall, in which case trump would be right to call national emergency.

13. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    You mean you lapped up what Trump told you.

Btw what are your thoughts on Trump previously attacking Obama for playing too much golf and saying that he himself would have to give up golf meanwhile he's played more golf in his 2 years than Obama ever did???

14. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:

Btw what are your thoughts on Trump previously attacking Obama for playing too much golf and saying that he himself would have to give up golf meanwhile he's played more golf in his 2 years than Obama ever did???
    It’s not golf, it’s Executive time!

Name:  876BA038-9D72-43E4-96CC-950537B36CE4.gif
Views: 64
Size:  967.9 KB

15. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    what the ****

16. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:

Trump underestimated how efficient and productive he would be
    As it turns out congress just moves too slow and he has heaps of free time while the democrats argue amongst themselves about how many new genders there are

17. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Trump underestimated how efficient and productive he would be
    As it turns out congress just moves too slow and he has heaps of free time while the democrats argue amongst themselves about how many new genders there are
    Maybe tone it down a bit so it's not quite so obvious you're just trolling tbh

18. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Maybe tone it down a bit so it's not quite so obvious you're just trolling tbh
    He’s never bothered to hide it before.

19. Post
    frio wrote:
    what the ****
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    I fail to see why its so hard for you and frio to understand why they instead wanted a see thru wall? I guess your schooling wasn't very good eh. Or you are just being ignorant anti trump trolls, which is the most likely reason.

ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    I have no idea I don't anything about this, but probably just more fake news.

20. Post
    I feel like I'm genuinely witnessing the kind of mindset that allowed the ****ing Nazis to take control of Germany with Thunderstorm haha holy shit

21. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    I fail to see why its so hard for you and frio to understand why they instead wanted a see thru wall? I guess your schooling wasn't very good eh. Or you are just being ignorant anti trump trolls, which is the most likely reason.
    what kind of drooling moron comes up with the incomprehensibly stupid proposal that literally any ****ing person on earth would ever "build a concrete wall" and then "drill it full of holes" you neurosyphilitic basket case

EDIT --
    Last edited by frio; 11th February 2019 at 10:35 pm.

22. Post
    Anyways, luckily we have a count: https://trumpgolfcount.com/

Apparently he criticized Obama ~40 times about his golfing

23. Post
    frio wrote:
    what kind of drooling moron comes up with the incomprehensibly stupid proposal that literally any ****ing person on earth would ever "build a concrete wall" and then "drill it full of holes" you neurosyphilitic basket case
    I'm starting to think he is a few sandwiches short of a picnic and SirFakeNews is sitting under a bridge eating them.

24. Post
    The acting AG has less than a week left so it will be very interesting to see what he does, and what the next AG, William Barr, does.

I watched Whitakers hearing live and it was so obvious he's neck deep in this shit. There were some really passionate speeches and questions toward him though.

25. Post
    frio wrote:

EDIT --
    exactly that would be to much trouble and costly, that's why they are going to instead build a steel slats border wall, finally your puny little brain is beginning to understand.