A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is.

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 6,926 to 6,940 of 6940

1. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    You can not decide my politics for me, its a basic concept but seems hard for some here to grasp. Why would I be upset with being right wing so as to deny it?
    I mean I have talked on this thread positively about UBI hardly a right wing idea.
    It's arguably not a left or right wing idea.

2. Post

3. Post
    https://www.truthorfiction.com/did-t...der-with-iraq/

The spending bill was not legislation to construct a wall between Jordan and Iraq — it was a vote to fund dozens of federal government agencies and departments, including the Department of Defense.
    In its full context, the referenced funding was for coalition efforts in combating Islamic State advancement in the region; the funds were not earmarked specifically to construct a wall in Jordan, and no such language appeared in the omnibus, although "border security" was mentioned:

4. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    honest question why do you bother? We know how the argument plays out every time whether its thunderstorm, slicksta or any other right wingers.
    actually I'm now asking myself the same question why do I bother arguing with ClavulanateV2 ?

ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Trump has other pieces he can play in the chess game, like declaring emergency to get the barrier wall funds.
    Odd that he hasn't done that yet... almost as if he knows it's a ****ing terrible idea and would get him absolutely wrecked
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    also can't wait for the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing from Thunderstorm, other Trumpers & Trump himself when Trumps "I didn't need to do this" comment comes back to bite him in the ass in court over the national emergency, what an absolute moron
    But I will certainly be reposting these false claim's of his tho after trump wins in the supreme court, have a good evening folks

5. Post
    bradc wrote:
    It's arguably not a left or right wing idea.
    From an American point of view this is what he was suggesting
    I mean I am pro public health care as well is this also a right wing idea from an American standpoint?

6. Post
    This what pisses me off not only the US tax payers paid for that wall they also paid for the wall on Israels border with Lebanon because US tax payers gives Israel billions of dollars each year for defence and yet they can't build a wall on their own border with mexico without having shitfights with the Dem's

7. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    This what pisses me off not only the US tax payers paid for that wall they also paid for the wall on Israels border with Lebanon because US tax payers gives Israel billions of dollars each year for defence and yet they can't build a wall on their own border with mexico without having shitfights with the Dem's
    Have you read the facts or just the text box in the picture?

8. Post
    ^ Yet 71% of US Jews voted for Hillary. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

No surprises. Time for the US to cut some funding to Israel

9. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    They should've just built the wall and set up free healthcare and taken it straight out of the military budget.

Imagine if they'd immediately started building the wall 2 years ago, we'd be what 20% done?

10. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    They should've just built the wall and set up free healthcare and taken it straight out of the military budget.

Imagine if they'd immediately started building the wall 2 years ago, we'd be what 20% done?
    I imagine they could have got it all done with Republican majority in the house and senate, oh wait.......

11. Post
    Btw Thunderstorm et al. Thoughts on Trump immediately heading off golfing after declaring a national emergency?

12. Post
    swazi wrote:
    ^ Yet 71% of US Jews voted for Hillary. https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

No surprises. Time for the US to cut some funding to Israel
    Probably because the Dems are also fine with Israel's ongoing genocide of the Palestinian people, they should cut all funding to Israel tbh

13. Post
    ClavulanateV2 wrote:
    Thoughts on Trump immediately heading off golfing after declaring a national emergency?
    Par for the course...

Sorry I couldn't resist, much like mister grabby hands himself around hot women.

14. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    You also have to be careful as you confuse different behaviours with religious beliefs when they are more tribal traditions. I also find it ironic we take such great offense when male genital mutilation is just accepted in western culture.

Localisation of all religions often rolls up local beliefs and practices. Christianity and Buddhism are the same.
    Traditions and religion are usually intertwined.

Vulcan wrote:
    It is kind of an out there statement, that said a friend of mine from france says the place is going downhill rapidly with immigrants. She is also the polar opposite of me (a leftie vegan even!). She describes it as it not being friendly any more and she feels unsafe all the time.

Stats show france has roughly 8.8% muslim population (5.5m), USA has 1.1%. Though latest numbers have France at 8.8m so maybe it's more like 12% now?
    Not surprised.

gneiss wrote:
    I have Italian and German friends that have the same message. I reckon that itís more to do with flooding the countries with poor refugees than it is to do with their religion. Also, youíve got some countries that have had a stable, unchanging culture for over 1000 years. That is now being quickly altered.
    I don't know about that. Their religion has opposing values and beliefs.

CODChimera wrote:
    What? The US drone strikes a shitload of civilians. Not to mention the arms selling and domestic terrorism.
    That's a government. They all do that. You can hardly say that Europeans are bombing huge numbers.

gneiss wrote:
    Meanwhile, a new conservative (hero?) rises to try and grab whatís remaining of the old GOP and those in the centre.

Attachment 225142
    I really hope the arms control reform doesn't get stopped. The new 500 itar limit and the ability to buy receivers and barrels etc without an export permit is going to be amazing. I'd be able to buy cheap ar15's

15. Post