A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 13,901 to 13,925 of 14735

1. Post
    White House just sent a letter to the House saying they won’t cooperate with any impeachment inquiry. So this is their stated positions around if a president is doing things criminal...

Trump Administration: The reason why a sitting President can't be indicted is because the Constitution expressly creates an alternative, political process for presidential misconduct.

Also Trump Administration: That alternative process is too political and entirely illegitimate.

2. Post
    caladbolg wrote:
    like when Ilhan Omar said that republicans were beholden to AIPAC and her own party along with the republicans called her antisemitic for daring to suggest Israeli lobbyists held undue sway within US politics?
    yes we have reached peak democrat.

3. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Republican lead Senate Intel committee has released its report on 2016 election interference. Conclusions? Russia, not Ukraine, was hacking and still hack for political influence.
    Ukraine never came into the hacking picture? Ever.

Most of that document covers social media used as an influencer for elections. That's never really been a big secret.

4. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    So surely unaccountable Democratic elites and the failure of the 4th estate is a more serious problem than russian intereference. The fact that russian intereference has been weaponised politically and crystallised into history as the reason Clinton lost to Trump is clearly an effort by powerful interests who either want to avoid responsibility for the consequence of their failure or who want to bury the populist angst that made Trump possible.
    I think you underestimate the power of repetition the russians used on social media. Basically they out foxed the americans at the own game

5. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Most of that document covers social media used as an influencer for elections. That's never really been a big secret.
    and now for some Whataboutism from our corporate sponsors: But what about the DNC emails?

(ie.., "the emails" we are allowed to go on and on about)

6. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    Ukraine never came into the hacking picture? Ever.

Trump team’s latest propaganda has been it was Ukraine hacking, not Russians. This is the Rep lead intel committee saying that’s not correct.

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Trump team’s latest propaganda has been it was Ukraine hacking, not Russians. This is the Rep lead intel committee saying that’s not correct.
    Bizarre, part of the accusations (the later withdrawn crowdstrike report) linked the dem mail server hacking to hacks by the same group against the ukrainian military.

8. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    and now for some Whataboutism from our corporate sponsors: But what about the DNC emails?

(ie.., "the emails" we are allowed to go on and on about)
    To be fair the democrats have Rachel Maddow to answer for:

9. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    And what about your stupid claim when Trump announced he was withdrawing from syria that all the Kurds will be slaughtered eh.
    Turkish attack appears coordinated with the Russians. Russian-backed forces are mobilizing to invade the Kurdish area from the south ó towards Tabqa and other spots. Meanwhile, ISIS is mobilizing sleeper cells in Raqqa and attacks have taken place tonight.
    https://twitter.com/ignatiuspost/sta...233904128?s=21

10. Post
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertain...ectid=12274825

Nutty lefties having a cry because Ellen is mates with Dubya. Worlds most hammy actor John Cusack labels the dude a "mass murderer". This is why people hate Hollywood.

11. Post
    yea thats ridiculous, her video response to it is amazing

12. Post

13. Post
    TatonkaBill wrote:
    Aged like milk.
    Yup. I really hope it’s not a slaughter, but it’s looking like it will be.

14. Post
    Bobs wrote:

Nutty lefties having a cry because Ellen is mates with Dubya. Worlds most hammy actor John Cusack labels the dude a "mass murderer". This is why people hate Hollywood.
    yeah only a million brown people in iraq right? that doesn't count

15. Post
    caladbolg wrote:
    By your basic proto-simian logic that makes most world leaders murderers as they have all sanctioned action that has lead to deaths. That includes Aunty Helen.

16. Post
    Lefties can't make up their minds...

Name:  syria.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  97.8 KB

17. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    By your basic proto-simian logic that makes most world leaders murderers as they have all sanctioned action that has lead to deaths. That includes Aunty Helen.
    Yeah so what? Obama is trash too

- - - Updated - - -

Bobs wrote:

Yeah George bush loved gay people lol

18. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Ah, there's todays stupidest thing.

19. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    that makes most world leaders murderers
    this is literally tru tho

20. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    Yeah so what? Obama is trash too

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah George bush loved gay people lol
    **** the warhawks who surrounded both Bush and Obama including Hillary, Iraq was more bloody with more war crimes than most people realize only reason we know that is because of wikileaks imagine what we don't know.

All of them flipped on gay marriage when it suited them politically no backbone atleast Bernie for all his faults actually has a good history of supporting gay marriage.

21. Post
    caladbolg wrote:
    Bobs is an idiot, you can't expect him to actually think about anything

22. Post
    Ah Bush, the war criminal everyone loves.

23. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    And what about your stupid claim when Trump announced he was withdrawing from syria that all the Kurds will be slaughtered eh.
    https://twitter.com/ignatiuspost/sta...233904128?s=21
    gneiss wrote:
    Turkish attack appears coordinated with the Russians. Russian-backed forces are mobilizing to invade the Kurdish area from the south ó towards Tabqa and other spots. Meanwhile, ISIS is mobilizing sleeper cells in Raqqa and attacks have taken place tonight.]
    I still don't think the kurds will get slaughtered tho, Trump is fulfilling an election promise with getting out of the endless silly wars, there maybe a few deaths but they won't get totally slaughtered , and like I say before even tho ISIS still has small pockets around the place I'm still not seeing any indication of ISIS rising up like it was before.

feel free to pull me up and quote my post again later on if I am wrong and I will accept it.
    gneiss wrote:
    Please donít reply to my posts, youíre literally too dumb to understand anything I say.
    But don't post insults and say I can't quote your posts again, not fair if I can't fact you and pull you up on anything as well.

24. Post
    So Hillary made a threat to Trump today, "Don't temp me" Trump knows Hillary has plans to run again that's why he is attacking her.

25. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    So Hillary made a threat to Trump today, "Don't temp me" Trump knows Hillary has plans to run again that's why he is attacking her.
    It’s only the most blind who couldn’t see that for the joke it was. It’s why you’re not worth explaining things to, like with that map.