A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 14,751 to 14,775 of 15085

  1. Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1203580167224012801

    is that as idiotic as it sounds?

  2. Post
    toolman wrote:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1203580167224012801

    is that as idiotic as it sounds?
    he's just trolling the libzzzzzzz

  3. Post
    That has to be a deepfake, surely.

  4. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    That has to be a deepfake, surely.
    Nope he's said that before. During his campaign, it's dog whistling.

    He's conflating things on purpose to stir up his voter base.

  5. Post
    I doubt it’s anything except him misspeaking — accidentally — but it’s still a laugh.

  6. Post
    Mutton wrote:
    That has to be a deepfake, surely.
    snopes says it's legit. Apparently he misspoke, mean't to say torn ... but still.. does he mean c-sections?

  7. Post
    Even if he does, he's weaponising it. C sections at 9 months (even 7 or are done for health reasons, and are a legit thing, not done willy nilly.

  8. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    Even if he does, he's weaponising it. C sections at 9 months (even 7 or are done for health reasons, and are a legit thing, not done willy nilly.
    I don't know the context of what he was talking about, but around 1/3 of all births in the US are by c-section, and is a legit concern.

  9. Post
    DW wrote:
    I don't know the context of what he was talking about, but around 1/3 of all births in the US are by c-section, and is a legit concern.
    His context was abortions. There was never any mention about c-sections.

  10. Post
    Without seeing the full version of the video we will never know.

  11. Post

  12. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    Without seeing the full version of the video we will never know.
    why not take it upon yourself to find the full video ya numpty

  13. Post
    it's not gay if you want Daniel Goldstein to choke you with his rock hard piece and slap you silly and when he gives you a moment of air you spend it watering at the eyes and calling him 'Daddy' right? Asking for a friend

  14. Post
    Last edited by Dans; 11th December 2019 at 5:39 am. Reason: gpforums was crapping itself last night

  15. Post
    Two articles of impeachment have been announced. This should be fun.

  16. Post
    in the democratic establishment we trust

  17. Post
    like Ive been saying all along its only a matter time until Hillary runs.
    https://youtu.be/rVMe5uceElI?t=204
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democr...ew-party-poll/

  18. Post
    Steve Bannon looks like an internet porn lord.

  19. Post
    Thunderstorm wrote:
    like Ive been saying all along its only a matter time until Hillary runs.
    https://youtu.be/rVMe5uceElI?t=204
    https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democr...ew-party-poll/
    i dont know why you are so happy if she does , she won the popular vote last time and only needed 30,000 more votes in 3 states and she would have won, i would be worried if she ran because she will only run if the polls say she has a good chance at winning.

  20. Post
    So we can just all agree, America is "so ****ed"? Because, Jesus.


  21. Post
    Edward Diego wrote:
    So we can just all agree, America is "so ****ed"? Because, Jesus.
    yep, its utterly ****ed in so many different areas. I thought trump might inspire change but real change isn't going to come without tearing everything down first

  22. Post
    Trump just allowed the two party corporate state and media industrial complex to focus on distractions even more than before. It allows politicians and old media the appearance of resisting the embodiment of the problem when that's really just a causal byproduct of the system which they otherwise ignore.

  23. Post
    clockblock wrote:
    Trump just allowed the two party corporate state and media industrial complex to focus on distractions even more than before. It allows politicians and old media the appearance of resisting the embodiment of the problem when that's really just a causal byproduct of the system which they otherwise ignore.
    CODChimera wrote:
    yep, its utterly ****ed in so many different areas. I thought trump might inspire change but real change isn't going to come without tearing everything down first
    Its going to get alot worse before it gets better IMHO way way too much wealth and power concentrated on so few companies and individuals, one thinks that even if someone like Sanders got would actually be able to implement any meaningful change, Trumps stacked the courts and you know the republicans would block him at every step.

  24. Post
    It's not "****ed" what a cynical way to look at things. Unemployment is the lowest in 50 years.

    The problem is that in the last 15 years the two parties have become a lot more partisan. They rarely work together anymore.

    - - - Updated - - -

    It's not "****ed" what a cynical way to look at things. Unemployment is the lowest in 50 years.

    The problem is that in the last 15 years the two parties have become a lot more partisan. They rarely work together anymore.