A thread to discuss how ****ed up America is. (No Posts About The Wall)

Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
(7 votes)
Results 11,776 to 11,786 of 11786

1. Post
    iirc illegal immigrants cannot legally own firearms in the USA (its just as hard for legal migrants), any illegal immigrant would then be committing a federal crime. tbh I wouldn't be encouraging such behaviour considering how trigger happy the law is over there. Any migrant pulling out a firearm is likely to overwhelmed with a rain of inaccurate fire, some of which will connect.

So was kierbears idea was to get more immigrants killed? Is he/she/it anti-migration now?

2. Post
    wtb shadowbans or ip bans

3. Post
    Hop in the Huey wrote:
    They're gonna have to, because these authoritarian censoring ****s can eat ten tons of dicks as far as I'm concerned.
    imagine getting upset that a gaming forum keeps banning you for being a dickhead and calling them authoritarians and censoring you.... seriously, say that out loud to yourself and see if you still believe that

4. Post
    Vulcan wrote:
    iirc illegal immigrants cannot legally own firearms in the USA (its just as hard for legal migrants), any illegal immigrant would then be committing a federal crime. tbh I wouldn't be encouraging such behaviour considering how trigger happy the law is over there. Any migrant pulling out a firearm is likely to overwhelmed with a rain of inaccurate fire, some of which will connect.

So was kierbears idea was to get more immigrants killed? Is he/she/it anti-migration now?
    hey look, the illiterate is saying dumb things again.

5. Post
    Vulcan wrote:

vulcanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

6. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    hey look, the illiterate is saying dumb things again.
    Hey look another toxic post from keirbear.

7. Post
    This has gone fully fledged meltdown. On both sides

8. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    This has gone fully fledged meltdown. On both sides
    I thought usuper was being fairly sensible.

9. Post
    SL1CKSTA wrote:
    I thought usuper was being fairly sensible.
    yeah but you think Andy Ngo, Ben Shapiro, Tim Pool et al are sensible so go figure

10. Post
    kierbear wrote:
    lol @ pretending you care about democracy while supporting the man who got significantly fewer popular votes than his opponent.
    So basically you have no answer so you need to deflect or throw insults, got it

11. Post
    I'm locking this thread for the time being.

The aggression and spiteful behaviour has gotten ridiculous. Will unlock toward the end of the week.

Chill out - all of you.