Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Post
    Haha wtf? Banning "hate speech symbols" sure is getting vague and granular these days. Why can't the lefties go back to bitching about not enough POC and gender non conformist characters in destiny 2 and lay off the inquisition stuff?

2. Post
    Nerin wrote:
    And you can't tell from posts such as yours, which is really on the tame end of the spectrum, how people can find themselves lumped in, by your generalized hate, when they have nothing in common with Nazis and the KKK, but you turned "miscellaneous white Americans" into "Nazis and the KKK".

You don't see how that makes other white males feel like they are being treated like shit and lumped in with them? You don't see how people like that said "**** you" to the people lumping them all together simply because of their skin colour and voted for Trump?

When will people realise that in doing shit like your post... you are actually creating more hostility.

I'm all for integrity in gaming journalism. You lump me in with the "GamerGaters" and that's enough for you to allow yourself to stop listening, shut off your brain and chant about McDonalds bacon.

Are you for integrity in gaming journalism? Does that make you a "GamerGater"? Are you white? Does that make you a Nazi? If I disagree with you, or hold a different view... why do you have to throw a label at me? Why do you have to go for such extreme negative labels?

You create so much drama. And all I want you to do is treat me and my views with the same respect you expect to get for yours.
    Brilliant! Well said, your absolutely right. Bravo.

3. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    ummm suppressing dissenters is something every single far left government has done and continues to do today - not sure where you get the idea that it's what they 'despise', it's a necessity.
    To be fair it's what extremists do, left, right and centre.

4. Post
    Caffeine wrote:
    The two sides will never see eye to eye with such a wide space between them...
    mindblown.gif

5. Post
    Cowabunga wrote:
    As for the article itself - I find it pitiful. Only a handful of lines of actual news. He lectures the readers on the misuse of the word "renounce" and then proceeds to blog about his political views. But this is the state of gaming journalism in 2017 after all.
    If you think that was a lecture, you should hear me when someone puts recycling in the rubbish bin

Nerin wrote:
    And you can't tell from posts such as yours, which is really on the tame end of the spectrum, how people can find themselves lumped in, by your generalized hate, when they have nothing in common with Nazis and the KKK, but you turned "miscellaneous white Americans" into "Nazis and the KKK".
    Yeah posts like his are unhelpful for sure.