1. Post

Guildwars 2 Guild

Hey guys. Looking for an active Aus/NZ guild. Anyone know of any out there? They seem, well so far, impossible to find with more than ~5 active members.
    Last edited by Saraneth; 8th September 2017 at 6:36 pm.

2. Post
    Hey Saraneth .. message ingame Xerozia.7490 he is the leader of my guild called PoI (Point of Interest) we are a raiding/PVE group made up of all sorts from New Zealand and Oz and a few Muricans

3. Post
    Awesome. Will message next time I get on

Thanks for the reply.

4. Post
    No worries .. hes not on at the moment ... but he is on often

5. Post
    I remember being in one when the game came out. Hows the pop these days? Nobody I knows plays anymore

6. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I remember being in one when the game came out. Hows the pop these days? Nobody I knows plays anymore
    No one I know plays anymore either. Population is pretty good. Since the megaservers, you can find people leveling on pretty much all maps.

All the end game ones are usually full.

7. Post
    The GP guild was pretty big at launch too: GW2 was a good ride in vanilla.

8. Post
    Yeah I remember that... Think I was even the leader at one point.

9. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Nerd.

Sent from my K3 Note using Tapatalk

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Nerd.

Name:  1200px-Nerds-Candies.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  168.7 KB

11. Post
    Your the pink fruity one yeah?

12. Post
    Only if you're the purple one.

13. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Only if you're the purple one.
    You know it.

14. Post
    Knock it off you two, or Ill have to give you a time out

15. Post
    IST wrote:
    The GP guild was pretty big at launch too: GW2 was a good ride in vanilla.
    Is still a good ride, Heart of thorns was a bit of a letdown on release, But they have improved everything since its release, Added Raids, more maps Legendary Weapons, Armour and a trinket to work towards.
    Im very much looking forward to Path of fires Release 2 weeks to go ^_^

16. Post
    haven't played this in years miss the PVP which was the best thing about the game

17. Post
    Weird, I started playing this again for the first time in ages about a month ago and have been loving it.

Sniper_X wrote:
    Is still a good ride, Heart of thorns was a bit of a letdown on release, But they have improved everything since its release, Added Raids, more maps Legendary Weapons, Armour and a trinket to work towards.
    Im very much looking forward to Path of fires Release 2 weeks to go ^_^
    +1. I didn't even get through all of HoT before stopping. Some of the meta events are so good though(Dragons Stand). Better fractals, WvW has tactics now, collections etc. They really did some work on the game.

I'll probably give Deadeye a go even though I love Daredevil but will stick with Dragonhunter. Trying to finish off Incinerator before PoF then onto The Shining Blade which looks pretty god damn painful cost wise.

I haven't even looked at raids yet, not sure if that's something I want to do or not.

18. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    I haven't even looked at raids yet, not sure if that's something I want to do or not.
    They are alot of fun if you can find a dedicated decent group

The guild im in has a about a dozen teams and I started in one team who just couldnt get their shit together and we had difficulties and the group disbanded and about 3 weeks ago i joined another one and last night we cleared 10/13 bosses, 90% of us were kiwis and took about 2 hours

19. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Hahaha, yeah I was there.

That game got boring, quick.