Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Post

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

More leaked artwork. Rumoured to be in development from Eidos Montreal, not Crystal Dynamics.

Keen for this, the first two games in the series were awesome.

http://www.pcgamer.com/shadow-of-the...wing-new-leak/
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skXu4Dr6CQE2PprmanapPX-650-80.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	59.7 KB 
ID:	218005

2. Post
    Last couple tomb raider games have been lit, its a seriously good series now - I have high expectations for the next installment

3. Post
    Shadow of XXX seems to be a popular tag ? Shadow of Mordor, Shadow of War, Shadow of XCOM , Shadow of the Tomb Raider..

4. Post
    Shadow of the beast

5. Post
    I see a different developer listed, and the game instantly becomes a complete unknown entity.
    I expect this will be a very different experience as a result. Will need a lot of info before I care about this. I have no idea how much Eidos had to do with how TR and RotTR were developed.

6. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I see a different developer listed, and the game instantly becomes a complete unknown entity.
    I expect this will be a very different experience as a result.
    Agreed, skeptism is entirely warranted.

If we take into consideration game development timelines, it might be the Thief 2014 team working on this, so there is definitely cause for concern. Edio's "A team" who made Deus Ex is likely working on Guardians of the Galaxy right now.

7. Post
    Awesome news. Surprised no e3 announcement. Gamescom?

8. Post
    Just completed rise of the tomb raider 100% so really keen for this to come out soon

9. Post
    I thought Rise of Tr was pretty average, I preferred the first of the Reboots.

10. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    I thought Rise of Tr was pretty average, I preferred the first of the Reboots.
    i havent played the first as i struggled with the camera view, however i persisted with Rise, so maybe i should go back to the first one, its worth playing?

11. Post
    mrhaboobi wrote:
    i havent played the first as i struggled with the camera view, however i persisted with Rise, so maybe i should go back to the first one, its worth playing?
    Decently a good game. Worth doing if you haven't, no doubt. I have played it though twice, with the second being my 100% run, and I feel a lot better about the game after doing everything in it... Just all the lore stuff makes it more interesting.

12. Post
    I actually liked the first more then Rise but both games are great. Hope Shadow is revealed at gamescom.

13. Post
    Announcement coming soon?

Name:	ImageUploadedByGP Forums1500489597.474784.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	218348

14. Post
    Shit just got real. Tomb Raider is back to dance on Unsharted's corpse!

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	220069
    https://twitter.com/tombraider/statu...15473478615040

15. Post
    xbox one ruined the last tomb raider game for me, 900p without AA made me vomit - but with this tomb raider I'll be enjoying native with 4k at 60fps so I'm super excited for this new one, can't come soon enough!

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Shit just got real. Tomb Raider is back to dance on Unsharted's corpse!
    What does this even mean?

Looking forward to this!

17. Post
    jords wrote:
    What does this even mean?

Looking forward to this!
    ignore eva, he hates uncharted for no good reason and he's beating a dead horse because the uncharted series is now finish

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    xbox one ruined the last tomb raider game for me, 900p without AA made me vomit - but with this tomb raider I'll be enjoying native with 4k at 60fps so I'm super excited for this new one, can't come soon enough!
    I can't imagine what the original Tomb Raider must've done to you.

19. Post
    DW wrote:
    I can't imagine what the original Tomb Raider must've done to you.
    played on a sega saturn of all things lol, twas ok for its day - obviously I wouldn't touch it now

20. Post

Name:	GzGDLXY.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	220074

21. Post
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
    The Tomb Raider Rises
    Tomb Raider 3: Electric Boogaloo

22. Post
    I feel like I'm missing out on the tomb raider Games, I played every single one as a a kid on PS1/2. Haven't played any of the newer games are they any good?

23. Post
    You be kidding right

24. Post
    The newer ones are good. Go check them out asap

25. Post
    Very, I enjoyed first more then second. Second is no slouch though.