Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 676 to 691 of 691

  1. Post
    biwoare in full damage control now telling employee not to talk to press

    https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/st...206852609?s=19

  2. Post
    can't see why everyone is saying they didn't learn anything from Destiny, seems pretty obvious to me that they took most of the handbook for how to develop, show and a launch a game right from Bungie. lol

    i won't defend Bioware/EA, all i can say is that i still enjoy the game and i know alot of people don't and thats fine. would be nice if they could go find something to enjoy rather then just bashing people online that do enjoy it. (this isn't aimed at you btw, its more the the people that post on twitter etc that just hate for the hell of it)

  3. Post
    I want to like the game, the core gameplay is still fantastic, but unless they start adding some new legendary contracts and/or strongholds soon it's probably not going to hold my attention much longer. All I do in it now is whatever's necessary to get my elsian chest and then I don't even use it, I just have a bunch stacked up now that I'll probably go through in the weekend.


  4. Post
    Does anyone have an xbox copy they'd be willing to sell for $40?

  5. Post
    darryn wrote:
    Does anyone have an xbox copy they'd be willing to sell for $40?
    should be $5 next month

  6. Post
    Cataclysms are live soon along with some updates but reading around reddit the community feedback still isn't great. I'll give it a shot anyway. I still enjoi the gameplay even if the loot is still an issue.

    Oh and the luck stat is being removed. RIP my 'Dopamine' build. Though everything will be default max luck now anyway.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 1st June 2019 at 5:20 am.

  7. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Cataclysms are live soon along with some updates but reading around reddit the community feedback still isn't great. I'll give it a shot anyway. I still enjoi the gameplay even if the loot is still an issue.
    Is masochism your fetish?

  8. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Is masochism your fetish?
    yes eva

  9. Post
    The new roadmap is an absolute joke. lol.

    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/anthem/acts

  10. Post
    this game failed hard, but will you all still preorder? My guess is: yes

  11. Post
    Is this worth it for $20? Or is the game totally dead?

  12. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    Is this worth it for $20? Or is the game totally dead?
    They've abandoned the road map and there was nothing at EA's E3 conference. All signs point to them writing off this game.

  13. Post
    ^ Thanks man. Crap is still crap, even if it is only $20. Will give it a miss.

  14. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    ^ Thanks man. Crap is still crap, even if it is only $20. Will give it a miss.
    Play Borderlands, Destiny 2, Warframe or Division 2 instead. Looter games which aren't piles of ass and abandoned by their publishers.

  15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Play Borderlands, Destiny 2, Warframe or Division 2 instead. Looter games which aren't piles of ass and abandoned by their publishers.
    Warframe is great. I was initially sceptical at the F2P model.