err, yeah?

2. Post
    it does look really good, may have a go when it drops in price

3. Post
    was $58 nzd on G2A

4. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    was $58 nzd on G2A
    Wouldn't go near that site, get off cdkeys.com if you have to for the same price.

I got it, like it so far - depends what you want from it. It's not totally a replacement for Dirt Rally as it feels easier even on sim. Feels good with a controller. Plenty of feedback on the dirt reddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/dirtgame/

You should really buy on steam though so you can refund if you don't like it, even if you do like it then buy a key.

5. Post
    Want it, but got too many other games to play right now

6. Post
    Sorta want it, but apparently it's fairly arcadey, plus can't spend money on it at the moment.

7. Post
    Was hoping to get my review up for launch yesterday, but it didn't happen. All I'll say is that if you own Dirt Rally already, then this might not be worth picking up at launch.

Review should be up sometime on Monday I hope.

8. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Was hoping to get my review up for launch yesterday, but it didn't happen. All I'll say is that if you own Dirt Rally already, then this might not be worth picking up at launch.

Review should be up sometime on Monday I hope.
    Grabbed Dirt Rally recently, but finding it pretty tough actually, and I'm no scrub at racing games.

9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Want it, but got too many other games to play right now
    Same plus FH3 bit me in the backside a bit with wheel support. Will wait and see.

10. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    was $58 nzd on G2A
    Typical, another fantastic post from this wanna-be, oh how I enjoy it when wanna-be mods put up posts in support of a company which is known for fraud, credit card theft and cd key theft

Well done to GPForum for upholding such good standards

11. Post
    Y'know, all I was saying was it's cheap enough for what you get. G2A is one of many options to buy it. If you want to interpret that as somehow I'm receiving credit card details from the Russians, I don't know what to tell you.

12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Typical, another fantastic post from this wanna-be, oh how I enjoy it when wanna-be mods put up posts in support of a company which is known for fraud, credit card theft and cd key theft

Well done to GPForum for upholding such good standards
    *wannabe

And since he's already a mod, and has been for years, there's no wannabe about it.

When did he piss in your cereal?

13. Post
    Back on topic.

I have Dirt 4. And we have been having a good discussion about it in the Playstation Rally Thread. Although I am playing on PC.

I now have 7 Hours in game.

Its more forgiving than Dirt Rally. Rear Grip is currently too high. Your Stage generation can be iffy, is not a replacement for lots of good locations IMO. Lack of Hillclimb is a real shame. Landrush/Rallycross not my thing so cant comment. Rally career is a huge improvement. Graphics are similar to Dirt Rally.

Would I buy it again at $75? Yes.
    Needs more Rally content for longevity. Happy to pay for it.

14. Post
    I haven't had a chance to look up on it, but I can take it that its more of a rally style game (with actual rally stuff!) and not just dude bro monster energy X games bro dude bro stuff?

15. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    I haven't had a chance to look up on it, but I can take it that its more of a rally style game (with actual rally stuff!) and not just dude bro monster energy X games bro dude bro stuff?
    Yep. The dude bro is mostly gone. There are still fireworks when you place well....instead of champagne.

16. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    Rally is still the major component here, with a new track generator engine used for the career and custom stages, and there's still RX (only played a few races but not as bro as before), a new mode Land Rush, and the stunt / gymkhana stuff has returned which is not nearly as dudebro. Enjoying jumping between the different disciplines at the moment/.

17. Post
    Flannel wrote:
    Back on topic.

I have Dirt 4. And we have been having a good discussion about it in the Playstation Rally Thread. Although I am playing on PC.

I now have 7 Hours in game.

Its more forgiving than Dirt Rally. Rear Grip is currently too high. Your Stage generation can be iffy, is not a replacement for lots of good locations IMO. Lack of Hillclimb is a real shame. Landrush/Rallycross not my thing so cant comment. Rally career is a huge improvement. Graphics are similar to Dirt Rally.

Would I buy it again at $75? Yes.
    Needs more Rally content for longevity. Happy to pay for it.
    Yeah, I'm liking it. YourStage is a good start but of course it's not perfect. It is easily a replacement for me, because they can keep adding new sections to the 'pool' without having to redesign stages.

Real stages are more memorable but that's because they're taking the iconic stages, they still get old pretty quick and take way longer to make. I'd take procedural any day. Definitely needs more content/locations. Michigan feels a bit cheap.
    Last edited by <N>; 12th June 2017 at 11:48 am.

18. Post
    Let's not forget dirt took a few months to get perfected. I presume dirt 4 will be the same

19. Post
    just did the daily, 10!!! minutes in the pouring rain in an M3.

20. Post
    Just bumping this topic as the Clubs (leagues) are now available in Dirt 4.
    Small hints at another update coming soon.

GP Forums leagues are ported over and its all cross-platform now. Would love to get the club running weekly again.