Page 8 of 8 First ... 5678

1. Post
    Interested but I've stopped game. Same reason I dropped Street fighter, can't put in enough time to maintain a decent level of play.

2. Post
    jords wrote:
    Geese Howard new DLC character.

Cool looking forward to this.

Where are the GP'ers at? Haven't seen anyone online for a while now

3. Post
    hes from king of fighters? tekken gona bring stone cold next? haha

hopefully armour king release is happening.. probably not

4. Post
    I just want Lei Wulong

5. Post
    "I'll stain my hands...with your blood...."

I love Geese! I want Geese in SFV!

This was one of the best announcements from Evo! It's almost enough to make me want to play Tekken...almost but not quite.

6. Post
    geneterror wrote:
    It's almost enough to make me want to play Tekken...almost but not quite.
    How come no Tekken bro?

7. Post
    kyokei wrote:

Where are the GP'ers at? Haven't seen anyone online for a while now
    unless online is more stable nowadays I probably won't be giving it much love in the foreseeable future

8. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    How come no Tekken bro?
    I don't have the time to learn the entire new set of mechanics/skills to play a 3D fighter properly.
    3D fighters and 2D fighters are so different in terms of mechanics. Zoning in particular doesn't work the same way.
    I have quite limited time to play games these days and I can pick up a new 2D fighting game fairly quickly and play to a decent level. Especially for most of the 2D games like KoF, Guilty Gear, Skullgirls etc so I can pick up a new game quite quickly.
    Not the same for Tekken or other 3D fighters and I want to be able to hold my own with my friends, obviously being around the competitive scene a long time my friends have quite a high skill level in most fighting games.
    I tried picking up Tekken Tag 2, went to a local tourney and saw how much I would have to learn in terms of overall play ie. zoning, footsies, Korean backdashing etc and bailed. I could see it was going to take me a year of regular practice to be able to hold my on at Ranbats.

I'm basically just playing SFV and Guilty Gear Rev 2 while I wait for Marvel Infinite to drop.

9. Post
    PC online play is still hit and miss in terms of finding players :/

10. Post
    Online on ps4 works great since the last patch.

Would have preferred armour king or marduk as dlc instead of that guy though.

11. Post
    Not sure a fighting game with 30 odd characters is crying out for new DLC characters a month or so after release.

Lei Wu Long being the obvious exception.

12. Post
    They need to bring Roger back.

13. Post
    Harada says no more animals due to people moaning.

14. Post
    jords wrote:
    Harada says no more animals due to people moaning.
    Well that sucks. All I'm left with is the bear, which I am pretty good with but I owned shit with Roger.

15. Post
    I've got an *offline* version of the game and I can generally beat the CPU on ultra hard. What is the general skill level online?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

16. Post
    There is no "general" level for any fighting game online :/ With Tekken you can choose to fight people of a similar rank or anyone.

17. Post
    Still cant get the disc out of my ps4.. very addictive

18. Post
    So there's a Tekken tournament tonight at Sky City?

Details
    Don't miss the LPL4 TEKKEN 7 Grand Final live at SKYCITY Theatre on Monday, September 11.

One of the world's best TEKKEN 7 players, Echo Fox player
    Choi “Saint” Jin Woo will be fighting New Zealand's best players.

The Ultimate Grand Final will see the top 4 players from the LPL TEKKEN 7 NZ Championship and top 4 players from the New Zealand leg of the TEKKEN World Tour go head to head. This is the first time international level esport players have competed in New Zealand and fans will be part of the live SKY Sport television broadcast live from SKYCITY Theatre.

The Ultimate Championship will take place at SKYCITY Theatre in Auckland on Monday, September 11 in and will be broadcast live on SKY Sport.

If you love esport's ensure you grab a ticket from Ticketek and join the action.

Book now at www.ticketek.co.nz
    (My emphasis)

I haven't even played this much, SFV is my bag. Could be good tho

19. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    PC online play is still hit and miss in terms of finding players :/
    I have same problem ): is this related to number of players or ?

20. Post
    Everyone I know that actively plays is on PS4.

21. Post
    Yeah would seem ps4 has largest community

22. Post
    yup, on ps4 too