Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    "REVOLUTION" edition includes base game and all DLC, so I guess that's the one to go for. I got it on sale a couple of months ago for $33, but I'm hardly playing it. In fact, right now I'm playing BF4...

2. Post
    Meuslicat wrote:
    Sick of CoD-WWII, because of cheats and empty rooms. Trying BF. I'm an old bloke and a bit of a noob at fps multiplayer.

Can someone please advise me which version of BF I should go for, considering I'm in NZ.
    Also advise on joining clans.

I use a pretty high spec PC and I'm on Ultrafast broadband. Any help would be most welcome.
    Feel free to add me up on Origin, don't play as often as I used to but still have a jam every so often.

Tangoo_sucker

3. Post
    Yep that time of the Year again!
    Another Awesome Weekend of Gaming, Drinking, and you get to meet and take the piss out of us in person.

SMG LAN

Forum and more Info

Check out the photos on the website! This Lan Its a Very Social fun event!

Register for a Invite
    Lan event is R18 Invite only.
    Don't Miss out Register for a Invite

4. Post
    Brisbane Property Management
    I am still playing What is your favourite map?
    Last edited by pigeon; 19th May 2018 at 4:17 am.

5. Post
    Hmm, prob St. Quentin Scar as it has everything in it. I'm also a big fan of Amiens and Ballroom as despite ballroom being a fairly basic 5 flag map it plays very well. Most of the base game maps are pretty good. A lot of the DLC maps play like sacks of shit - see craparetto and somme etc

Argonne is always good for an automatipro wail and I particually enjoy back capping at E via the downstairs.

6. Post
    BF 5 reveal in 4 days (watch on utube for live chat)

7. Post
    [SMG]Smeg wrote:
    Yep that time of the Year again!
    Another Awesome Weekend of Gaming, Drinking, and you get to meet and take the piss out of us in person.

SMG LAN

Forum and more Info

Check out the photos on the website! This Lan Its a Very Social fun event!

Register for a Invite
    Lan event is R18 Invite only.
    Don't Miss out Register for a Invite
    Damn bro, haven't been to a good LAN in years. Unfortunately I'll be in Raro that weekend!