Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
(3 votes)
Results 3,251 to 3,265 of 3265

1. Post
    Does anyone buy the Nintendo game vouchers?

2. Post
    I think I made the mistake of buying it on digital.

Haven't picked it up in a week. Just doesn't really hold my attention.

Transistor on the other hand - hot damn. I'm actually understanding the world/story this time around. A few penny drops.

3. Post
    This is why I buy physical when I can. Will only buy digital for indies like Hollowknight/Celeste/GOOSE

4. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I think I made the mistake of buying it on digital.

Haven't picked it up in a week. Just doesn't really hold my attention.

Transistor on the other hand - hot damn. I'm actually understanding the world/story this time around. A few penny drops.
    I've only played the zelda games on switch, and they all have issues that made me lose interest.
    For example in link's awakening it's the far too easy combat combined with vague story/quest structure and constant back and forth - in breath of the wild it was the overly large, bland, barren map and terrible performance.

And me too, I bought link's awakening digitally - dammit

Luckily a savior is coming for the switch, a game which actually deserves all the 10/10 scores it gets.
    A action RPG with an excellent story, excellent quests, large & detailed map and excellent challenging combat system - and held together with what seems like a rock solid 30fps.

5. Post
    ^I am slogging through BotW and I agree with your concerns. Climbing cliffs and grinding shrines is so boring. I might just get the 4 Beasts and go fight Ganon without getting all 120. Don't even get me started on the Korok seeds

6. Post
    I did probably half the shrines but all the beasts, which were the best part. After than Ganon was easy as, did it first try so a little gutted by that.
    Still loved the exploring part of botw though.

Would be super keen for Witcher 3 but will wait to see reviews and if they addressed the microscopic text issue which stopped me playing on console before.

7. Post
    Puk wrote:
    I did probably half the shrines but all the beasts, which were the best part. After than Ganon was easy as, did it first try so a little gutted by that.
    I suppose if you had 120 shrines' worth of hearts the final boss will be cake. I am already finding the combat quite easy, so maybe I'll leave the shrines to get some sort of challenge. My favorite part of the game so far was being stranded on that island and they take all your gear

8. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    My favorite part of the game so far was being stranded on that island and they take all your gear
    Hands down the same! Didnít know about that, just saw the island and flew there and was pleasantly surprised.

9. Post
    Puk wrote:

Would be super keen for Witcher 3 but will wait to see reviews and if they addressed the microscopic text issue which stopped me playing on console before.
    It's out Monday so not long to wait.

I already played the game years ago on PC - but I never played the two expansion packs which were apparently even better than the main game - so I may be tempted to grab it for the switch to play the expansions.

10. Post
    last night I picked up Fast RMX which is a nice Wipeout/F-Zero racer with a red/blue system similar to Ikaruga or Outland. It's nothing mindblowing but runs at a nice framerate and gives you that warm arcade action feeling if you're sick of playing mascot platformers

11. Post
    I'm considering picking up the Witcher 3, as long as the frame rate is solid I can handle the graphics drop. Have pre-ordered LM3, I'm so hyped for this game!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

12. Post
    From the footage Nintendo has released it all been locked 30fps even in Novigrad
    So it looks like you can be positive about the performance.

And if the game looks and lays like Nintendo's footage then this will go down as one of the greatest technical accomplishments on the Switch ever

13. Post
    YouTube why didn't I think of that. Will pick it up tomorrow.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6010 using Tapatalk

14. Post
    I'd grab Fast RMX if it had some sort of progression system/story mode.

15. Post
    I have recently moved to a switch lite as I only play portable. Picking up The Witcher 3 today.