Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2870

1. Post
    I used to pest around that shop too. Seems like a million years ago now.

I bought Dragon Marked for Death. Cool game but relies heavily on multiplayer since solo missions are so long and difficult. Unfortunately each game I get disconnected half way way through and can't complete it. So disappointing!

So I grabbed Wargroove. Not really feeling it

2. Post
    I'm enjoying Wargroove so far (only a couple of missions in on the campaign mode).
    Have yet to touch anything else though.
    I still feel like it's lacking a certain charm that Advance Wars had back then (could be rose tinted glasses).
    But will definitely be putting more time into this game.

Could always try do some multiplayer Crow#Zero since it's turn based I could always do a couple moves during work lol (as long as you don't mind waiting kinda thing)

3. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    I'm enjoying Wargroove so far (only a couple of missions in on the campaign mode).
    Have yet to touch anything else though.
    I still feel like it's lacking a certain charm that Advance Wars had back then (could be rose tinted glasses).
    But will definitely be putting more time into this game.

Could always try do some multiplayer Crow#Zero since it's turn based I could always do a couple moves during work lol (as long as you don't mind waiting kinda thing)
    yeah that sounds good. I played 4 or 5 missions last night, got stuck on one (it's still teaching me stuff so i guess im still technically in the tutorial lol) but persisted with it and barely won which was pretty rewarding.

Played a match against a random online and got plowed as you'd expect lol.

4. Post
    yea im still in the tutorial phase, im doing the mission where i'm facing the plant guys (first fog or war match).

some gripes i have with the game is when checking the strengths and weaknesses of each unit type, the pixelated art style doesn't lend itself to being easy to identify what units they actually are.

And being there are different factions each faction has their own equivalent ranger or soldier art style which means it's harder to remember what your facing against.

Advance Wars had the exact same art style for each unit and just had different colours for each faction. So an infantry unit on my team would the same as an infantry unit on the opposing team aside from being blue instead of red for example.

5. Post
    Switch arrived at my parents today, they'll send it off tomorrow.

Got a 256GB SD card on the way from Amazon as well

Looking forward to getting into it (when time permits)

6. Post
    Fortuna update tomorrow for Warframe and the entire game will require re downloading https://forums.warframe.com/topic/10...mment=10506504

7. Post
    Just finished Travis Strikes Again. If you liked the Diablo style hack n slash games. You'll enjoy this.

8. Post
    I ordered Steins;Gate Elite LE from Amazon. Held off on the vanilla PC version for this remake with incorporated cutscenes from the anime.

9. Post
    What's the deal with games like the above, which are for pre-order on the US eShop but there's no sign of it on the AUS or NZ one.

Do you pre-order it on the US shop or wait till it arrives in the AU or NZ eshop?

10. Post
    Some people buy stuff from different regions as certain things are cheaper or aren't available.

11. Post
    PBTech have the switch for $489 atm

Looks like my gamble of getting it from Australia didn't pay off as my package is held at customs, great. Oh well, you win some/lose some.

12. Post
    Modern Combat 5 coming to Switch.

I've played previous entires years ago, was pretty decent for a mobile game but dunno how it will fare on Switch. I think the price is $20 USD so around $30 NZT.

This clip despite the switch logo was for the mobile version but still coming soon.

13. Post
    That's a game for iPhones right?

14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Correct.

15. Post
    Not really into indies but just bought Binding of Issac. Impulse purchase so hopefully it's good.

16. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Not really into indies but just bought Binding of Issac. Impulse purchase so hopefully it's good.
    Awesome! For me, it started slow, felt short and underwhelming, but after a few runs and unlocks really began to shine. Hope you enjoy it.

17. Post
    Yeah have died a few times. Tbh have nfi what I’m doing.

18. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Hopefully they rework the monetisation and progression if they're charging up front for it.

I don't know if it's still up but there was a Modern Combat game on the Windows 10 Store, it was a faithful and polished CoD clone. It was a time cooldown and grind hell though, as you would expect from a F2P game. The MP was cross-platform so KB+M users could go around smoking phone peasants.
    Last edited by EvaUnit02; 12th February 2019 at 8:45 pm.

19. Post
    https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-13-2019/

Direct tomorrow, probably including Hollow Knight dlc

20. Post
    nice I wonder if there will be any surprises or new games we don't know about yet. I am guessing probably not a lot of new things will be announced but it would be nice to get some confirmed release dates for the likes of animal crossing. Fire emblem three houses, Luigi's mansion 3 etc. They have only really given a release date for yoshi's crafted world of games they have already announced

21. Post
    I'm really hoping for a Metroid Collection, for some reason I've never played any of them before.

22. Post
    Hollow Knight DLC will be available 10:30pm tonight NZT https://twitter.com/TeamCherryGames/...69428555964416

23. Post
    Kog wrote:
    https://www.nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/02-13-2019/

Direct tomorrow, probably including Hollow Knight dlc
    11am NZT

24. Post
    I received my Skull & Co Jumpgate portable dock and it works a treat. My Skull & Co Gripcase fits it perfectly. The Jumpgate is advertised as being brickproof upon firmware update and fitting most protector cases.

You can order it here.

25. Post
    Mario Maker Switch? Now this is something I could get...will have a long lifespan