Nintendo Switch

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 2790

1. Post
    Astral Chain looks pretty cool. Sounds like Nintendo is on a roll with their new games.

2. Post
    Rambaldi wrote:
    I've never gone from excited to bored quicker in a reveal ever. As soon as I saw the style they are going for I just sigh'd and lost interest. I've always prefered the older style Zelda games but this looks... just bad.

3. Post
    So after a week of sitting at customs my package has been released for delivery

Lucky break I guess

4. Post
    Enjoy your switch Hope you got some games as well.

5. Post
    Thanks

I haven’t ordered any games yet , I was going to wait for it to arrive before setting up my various profiles to the various eshop countries

I don’t think I’ll own any physical games, just downloaded ones

6. Post
    Some pretty rad sales on at the moment, so get into it.

7. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Some pretty rad sales on at the moment, so get into it.
    Any recommendations out of said deals?
    Last edited by defiant; 15th February 2019 at 5:44 pm.

8. Post
    You could try warframe given it's free.

On that note I'm a little late to the party since I've only just put my new sd card in (got it a while back), so I'm literally downloading it now.

Just downloaded Tetris too as it's free.

9. Post
    Nice, switch finally arrived today

I'm so overwhelmed with the amount of games I don't know what to buy hah
    Last edited by defiant; Yesterday at 6:59 pm.

10. Post
    defiant wrote:
    I'm so overwhelmed with the amount of games I don't know what to buy hah
    Zelda.

Also I am probably in the monitory here but I just cannot get into Mario Odyssey. Itís been on my list for a long time but itís just not clicking with me. by the 4th kingdom it just seems like aimlessly wandering to find moons to power the ship to go to the next place to find moons to go to the next place to.....

11. Post
    Yeah, I looked at the gameplay videos for Mario Odyssey but it doesn't do it for me. So I'll join you in the minority

I will pick up Zelda, so far I've bought Golf Story, Enter the Gungeon and Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe

12. Post
    Puk wrote:
    Zelda.

Also I am probably in the monitory here but I just cannot get into Mario Odyssey. It’s been on my list for a long time but it’s just not clicking with me. by the 4th kingdom it just seems like aimlessly wandering to find moons to power the ship to go to the next place to find moons to go to the next place to.....

I've had it since release, haven't played it since about a few days after. It's not really my jam either.

13. Post
    My only gripe is that with multiple eShops configured you end up with news items from other regions, so my news is full of japanese news now

14. Post
    seeing word that Scalebound could be coming to Switch. Microsoft lost / dropped the license or something. Site is being hammered but info here https://www.nintendo-insider.com/rep...tch-exclusive/

15. Post
    defiant wrote:
    My only gripe is that with multiple eShops configured you end up with news items from other regions, so my news is full of japanese news now
    Ah that drove me mad so I deleted my jap account and it still had the news.....

If you go into settings, very bottom option there is a news feed option. Bottom of that unselect the jap one and you are all set.