Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 27

  1. Post
    #1

    Metal Gear Survive



    METAL GEAR SURVIVE picks up from the ending of METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES, to an alternate timeline caused by unexplained wormholes forming in the sky. Players find themselves on distorted desert landscapes full of massive half-formed structures, living biological threats, and the remains of a once strong military force now litter the landscape.

    In a struggle to stay alive on this harsh terrain filled with deadly creatures, soldiers who were previously on Mother Base now must work cooperatively in order to survive. METAL GEAR SURVIVE continues the pedigree of METAL GEAR SOLID Vís highly praised gameplay design, with a unique blend of stealth and co-op play mechanics. Players can strategically manage massive threats with the help of 4-player online cooperative play. New weaponry will also be introduced to combat charging creatures and lethal environments as well.

  2. Post
    #2
    Kojima must be laughing his ass off.

  3. Post
    #3
    oh my god.

    I can't even articulate how dissapointed and hurt I am by this announcement.

    This is so far from what Metal Gear used to be that it's actually kinda hilarious. It's utterly insane. I'd wager a guess that what the great majority liked about the older games is completely absent here - it's like a completely different, alien franchise.

  4. Post
    #4
    This and metal gear solid 3 snake eater pachinko got me all like da fuq Konami?!

    This is my tapatalk signature

  5. Post
    #5
    This is even worse than what Activision did to COD, atleast they stayed in the same genre.

  6. Post
    #6
    wow...this will be the 1st MGS game i wont buy. amazing

  7. Post
    #7
    I don't even

  8. Post
    #8
    Left 4 Cash Grab
    onizero wrote:
    wow...this will be the 1st MGS game i wont buy. amazing
    You bought Metal Gear Acid?

  9. Post
    #9
    Why can't anyone let games/people/etc die in peace instead of milking them while destroying everything they stood for.

  10. Post
    #10
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Left 4 Cash Grab

    You bought Metal Gear Acid?
    yea i did. i think i traded it in

  11. Post
    #11
    Metal Gear Ac!d was actually pretty cool.

  12. Post
    #12
    RIP MGS Franchise
    RIP Silent Hill Franchise
    RIP Konami

  13. Post
    #13
    Viilai wrote:
    Why can't anyone let games/people/etc die in peace instead of milking them while destroying everything they stood for.
    uhm cause money
    konami didn't "make" mgs. kojima and co did.
    same goes for silent hill. it was team silent.
    they can only milk the franchises for so long before the brand name loses any meaning it had left
    u can always go back and enjoy the earlier games and ignore the rest

  14. Post
    #14
    Xev wrote:
    oh my god.

    I can't even articulate how dissapointed and hurt I am by this announcement.

    This is so far from what Metal Gear used to be that it's actually kinda hilarious. It's utterly insane. I'd wager a guess that what the great majority liked about the older games is completely absent here - it's like a completely different, alien franchise.
    Metal Gear 5 was a bit of a departure too, no?

  15. Post
    #15
    Valeo wrote:
    Metal Gear 5 was a bit of a departure too, no?
    It was. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of MGSV, nor Peace Walker, but they were still stealth-focused third person action titles. But co-op crystalline zombie bothering in an alternate timeline? That's a departure on a whole other level.

  16. Post
    #16
    Xev wrote:
    oh my god.

    I can't even articulate how dissapointed and hurt I am by this announcement.
    Are you taking the piss here? They're just videogames, bro.

  17. Post
    #17
    Co-op game if its fun, I might pick it up. Don't really care for the story, MGS5 was horrible enough so long as it has the gameplay + co-op could be fun.

  18. Post
    #18
    Groowee wrote:
    uhm cause money
    konami didn't "make" mgs. kojima and co did.
    same goes for silent hill. it was team silent.
    they can only milk the franchises for so long before the brand name loses any meaning it had left
    u can always go back and enjoy the earlier games and ignore the rest
    It was a rhetorical question.

    Also
    Spoiler:


    Though I guess comparing a person to a video game IP doesn't really work.

  19. Post
    #19
    That dislike bar says everything.

  20. Post
    #20
    Christ, just look at this copypasta bollocks.


  21. Post
    #21
    is it wrong of me if i say im a little intrigued after watching the game play?

  22. Post
    #22
    Looks like MGSV DLC.

  23. Post
    #23
    I half expect the intermission "Created by Hideo Kojima" to still be in there.

  24. Post
    #24
    I nearly want this to be good, just for the lulz.

  25. Post
    #25
    Metal Gear Ac!d was actually pretty cool.