Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    Snyder confirms he was going to kill off Batman in one of the JL sequels makes sense now why Afflecks Batman movie was going to be a prequel.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/12/04/...r-ben-affleck/

2. Post
    pretty disappointed how we will never see the trilogy

3. Post
    DatDan wrote:
    pretty disappointed how we will never see the trilogy
    probably a blessing in disguise. A trilogy of JL level of crap would been too much.

4. Post
    IDK, you cant really judge if it were crap or not without it existing. Think the plan was to fight Darkseid and have JL lose then having flash time travel linking back to that nightmare scene back in BvS and a whole lot of other stuff which was cut.

5. Post
    Bah JL wasn't that bad. It could've been better but was still a fun movie. Most people who think its total ass are just Marvel stans or on the anti-DC bandwagon.

6. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Bah JL wasn't that bad. It could've been better but was still a fun movie. Most people who think its total ass are just Marvel stans or on the anti-DC bandwagon.
    To be fair as someone who likes man of steel and bvs and the mcu I cant stand what Joss did to JL. He straight up ruined snyders vision as far as I'm concerned.

7. Post
    Batman v Superman was pretty f*cking awful, storywise. The plot was a huge mess. I highly doubt that a "Snyder cut" of Justice League would've been much better than we got.

Zach Snyder is a pretty awful writer. I'd chalk up the early successes of his career to strong source material that he was adapting.