Dear Craft Beer Drinkers

Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average.
(5 votes)
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2033

1. Post
    I gave it a solid 4/5 on Untapped in March.

2. Post
    Gneiss, make sure you give the GP Super Fresh a blat if you haven't already. It blew me away.

3. Post
    Will do, cheers

4. Post
    All of the GP fresh hazies are great. The Super Fresh is high ABV. Doesn't taste like it though.

5. Post
    phew, I thought I'd come back and GP were not still the best brewery in the country

6. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    New to my fridge today. Anyone tried it?

Attachment 227800
    Very very sour haha

7. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    New to my fridge today. Anyone tried it?

ATTACH
    Very, very good,

8. Post
    It's been too long since I last posted. I'm f***ing gluten free (not by choice), so I've been hitting cider as my main weapon of choice for 'thirst to booze ratio'.

My sister who is an owner of Beer Baroness has been doing some pretty cool co-labs recently. Did any of y'all try the pickle sour beer?

9. Post
    I gave it a solid 4/5 on Untapped in August.

10. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:
    It's been too long since I last posted. I'm f***ing gluten free (not by choice), so I've been hitting cider as my main weapon of choice for 'thirst to booze ratio'.

My sister who is an owner of Beer Baroness has been doing some pretty cool co-labs recently. Did any of y'all try the pickle sour beer?
    Hell yeah, loved it. Had it at beervana.

11. Post
    Loved it too.

12. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    Bucklands Beach actually. I hope Picton St is exactly the same as it was when I left
    Seems like it's about ten times as busy nowadays. And there's a Jetts there lol.

13. Post
    At least I can live my beer drinking dreams through you guys #caltexdreamscometrue

14. Post
    Had the GP acid last night after one of these (mixed of course). Both were delicious, and went well one after the other.
    Name:  DE7BE0B5-2815-4B1B-B1D9-4B084D1B39B6.jpeg
Views: 142
Size:  110.3 KB

15. Post
    I like those Urbanaut brews. Nice on their own, and mostly great when mixed.

16. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:

I went to get some riggers the other day during their opening hours and they were shut. I was sad

Those celiac feels...GF and drinking decent beer is really mutually exclusive!

17. Post
    NiNjA-Keeley wrote:

Yis, I love pickles but not too keen on sours. This one I liked though.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Is this a Homebrew thread as well? As I bought a pallet of 500ml bottles and need to get rid of half of it. There's a post in BST.

19. Post
    Heading to the SI Wine and Food festival today. Hoping to check out Pomeroys for my first time afterwards.

20. Post
    Urbanaut La Boca is a very nice hazy. 8%, mind you.

21. Post
    GaR wrote:
    Urbanaut La Boca is a very nice hazy. 8%, mind you.
    Gonna give that a go.

Currently downing an old faithful Liberty Citra. $9 at the supermarket at the mo, so couldn't say no.

22. Post
    After exploring the $12-16 range of craft beers, I'm wondering what separates them from say the $20+ boxes, as I find the $20+ boxes always taste better.. but why, higher quality ingredients perhaps?

23. Post
    Are you talking about the 6-pack boxes of craft beer? If so, I wonder if it's because they're fresher because they're more popular?

Semi-related, I've bought a couple of craft beers from my local New World that have been past their BB date. I've got refunds for them, but they have since absolutely gutted their range of craft beers. A shame, but if they were sitting on a shelf for so long they went past their BB date, understandable.

24. Post
    Pxndx wrote:
    After exploring the $12-16 range of craft beers, I'm wondering what separates them from say the $20+ boxes, as I find the $20+ boxes always taste better.. but why, higher quality ingredients perhaps?
    what?

25. Post
    Yeah sorry I mean the boxes of 6, like the ipas that sell for $12-14. I find the boxes of ipas that sell for $20+ are much nicer.