Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    Hi Xev
    I have just read your thread regarding the ASUS Xonar U7. I have exactly the same problem although the card had been working perfectly until last week. I tried most of the things mentioned in the thread to no avail. At least I still have my old SB X-Fi Titanium plugged in so still have good sound - just messy changing to headphones.

2. Post
    hassb wrote:
    Hi Xev
    I have just read your thread regarding the ASUS Xonar U7. I have exactly the same problem although the card had been working perfectly until last week. I tried most of the things mentioned in the thread to no avail. At least I still have my old SB X-Fi Titanium plugged in so still have good sound - just messy changing to headphones.
    I never managed to resolve this despite having several replacements sent out. Got a store credit and bought a Xonar Essence STX instead.

3. Lightbulb

Weird fix but works

Came across this video while trying to figure out what happened to my Xonar U7. It worked like a charm.

Context resulting in problem: got a new mobo + cpu.

4. Post
    I just dumped my U7, is that fix permanent or do you have to touch that thing every so often.
    The same issue is just so random, sometimes it works other times it doesnt.