Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2136

1. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Was that the invaded mission, I think I saw a vid somewhere that the Invaded missions sit more in the Strike type of mission, while possible to do solo they are designed for a small team maybe 2-3 team. Ive only made it probably 3/4 through it before either the dread 930pm or a server outage as it was difficult solo, I had the sniper character, I hope they change the ammo drop for the specialized guns away from RNG to ammo boxes or improve the drop rate which I think they will need to do. Im still doing day 1 Grabbing the DZ edition. Apparantly enemies randomize so if you do a mission a few times you wont get the same enemies 100% identical each time. I noticed sometimes I got robo dogs early and other later in the mission for example. Also if you are a higher level than a friend you can still play together as the lower player will be power leveled and any gear they get will be their actual level so when you stop playing together they can use anything they have gained while co-oping with you

https://youtu.be/FCyCDA1l6ME
    I agree the special ammo needs tweeking i had no problem getting ammo for the sniper bit the crossbow must be bugged cause nothing dropped throughout the whole mission. I reckon the should make them have infinate ammo but put a cooldown on each shot.

2. Post
    kyokei wrote:
    Looks like an open beta is coming up for everyone
    So everyone can experience server maintainence yay

3. Post
    Gilby wrote:
    I agree the special ammo needs tweeking i had no problem getting ammo for the sniper bit the crossbow must be bugged cause nothing dropped throughout the whole mission. I reckon the should make them have infinate ammo but put a cooldown on each shot.
    Yeah I like that way better

4. Post
    Name:  open beta.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  80.8 KB

5. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    So everyone can experience server maintainence yay
    Server maintainence is the real MVP.

Hey, better during the beta rather than the actual game so I didn't really mind too much.

6. Post
    Probably got the sum total of about 1.5hrs in during the private beta, the maintenance times really killed it for me. Seems like more of the division 1 - which is ok, I think I was expecting more as far as new features - but I guess the full game is yet to be seen.

7. Post
    Personally I felt like I got enough game time in on the private beta, even with the outages. Will be fun to squad up again, but otherwise I'll probably be Anthem'ing up until Div 2 release.

8. Post
    Just pushed go on the Gold edition. I did enjoy the first game, and despite playing the same missions over and over again, and the spongey enemies, it was good fun with other dudes. I don’t think I’ll do much solo on it at all.

Purchased from an overseas website, who will deliver on day one, and including shipping it came to NZD$124.77.

9. Post

10. Post
    Streaming the Technical Test of The Division 2 https://www.twitch.tv/schviftyfive

Riot Foam looks like fun.

11. Post
    Y1 trailer

Raid will be cool but 8 players...? I just hope it can be played with randoms, with no crazy mechanics or coordination. Worked well for 6 in Destiny but here I don't see myself running it as often.

Open beta this weekend.

12. Post
    Trying to resist the hype - looks decent though!

13. Post
    8 team raids, hmmm might need to get the full crew back me thinks

14. Post
    Wait wait wait - that video lists 'Free content' and 'episodes' then quickly says 'year one PASS owners' later on in the vid.

15. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Wait wait wait - that video lists 'Free content' and 'episodes' then quickly says 'year one PASS owners' later on in the vid.
    We just get it a little earlier then non pass holders. that is all .. also the extra spec's will unlock on launch but not pass holders will have to complete content to open...

From the Website https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisof...zation-details
    The Year 1 Pass includes the following additional content:
    7-Day Early Access to Episode Narrative Content
    • Owners of the Pass will have a 7-day early access to the narrative content only, included in all Year 1 Episodes.

Instant unlock of the Year 1 Specializations
    • At launch, The Division 2 will include three Specializations, instantly available to everyone when reaching max level (Level 30).
    • Throughout Year 1, we will release three additional Specializations for your agent. Year 1 Pass holders will unlock these new specializations as soon as they're released.
    • For those who do not have the Year 1 Pass, specializations will be released at the same time, but must be unlocked over time through gameplay.
    • Year 1 Pass holders will also be able to earn exclusive cosmetic items with each Specialization's release.

Exclusive Access to Classified Assignments
    • Over the course of Year 1, Pass holders will have exclusive access to 8 Classified Assignments, which will provide more story behind the events leading to your arrival in D.C.
    • Completing each assignment will award you with a unique and exclusive backpack trophy to customize your Agent's look.
    • Additional Bounties and Projects
    • Bounties in The Division 2 are special tasks to eliminate specific enemy targets, while Projects are assignments to complete various tasks around D.C.
    • As a Year 1 Pass holder, you will get access to one additional Bounty per week and one extra Project per day for a Challenging mission.
    • This perk ends on March 1st, 2020.

Exclusive Cosmetic Items
    • Year 1 Pass holders will get access to these exclusive rewards: the Agent Ward Outfit and the Scout emote.

You can get the Year 1 Pass with the Gold or Ultimate Editions.

The Year 1 Pass will also become available as a separate purchase when the game launches.

16. Post
    So they are monetizing the 'free' content by putting the early access and extra cosmetics behind a 'year one pass'? Sounds legit.

17. Post
    Keen to hear peoples thoughts on the Beta. I enjoyed the first game, but I picked it up quite late into it's lifecycle, when plenty of QoL improvements had been made. Would be nice to hear how this compares.

18. Post
    The Open Beta fixed a lot of the Closed Beta issues so I quite enjoyed it this time round.

There seems to be ongoing things to do around the map even when you finish all your main/side missions. World currently feels a bit empty with no civilians wandering around. You only run into enemies, friendly patrols and random animals running around.

The ongoing random events give good chances of giving some decent XP and drops. There is a lot more chests around everywhere for materials, armour and weapons. Pretty satisfied at that.

Enemy bosses do not feel like super bullet sponges like in Div 1. Still some of that but nowhere as bad imo (others may feel differently however). Enemies do a bit more running/hiding/flanking/grenading and don't just walk out for you to kill en mass. There is still some of that however.

Graphics looks pretty good, a lot of pop in and some weird bugs ie enemies getting 'stuck' when they lie down and lay fire at you. A couple times they stayed there and never got up. One of the yellow bar bosses did that and when I ran around him, he stayed frozen to the spot looking in one direction while I slowly killed him.

19. Post
    8 more days! Can't wait!

I played the first game but I've forgotton almost everything...can you shoot anyone in DZ that is not in your team?

P.S. Also looking for aussie gaming buddies!!!

20. Post
    MisterCarlosBoom wrote:
    8 more days! Can't wait!

I played the first game but I've forgotton almost everything...can you shoot anyone in DZ that is not in your team?

P.S. Also looking for aussie gaming buddies!!!
    Yes, you have to go rouge first.

21. Post
    Gilby wrote:
    Yes, you have to go rouge first.
    What about the first game? You don't have to go rogue first? I can't remember but I don't think you have to go rouge first, just shoot whoever you want to shoot

22. Post
    90gb download omg

23. Post
    Got to love when they forget to put the game on the disc, or what did they really change every asset in the game & requires everything to be replaced? These huge patches the size of the game shouldn't exist.

24. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    90gb download omg
    Lol 90gb day 1 patch

That'll take about 15 minutes to download on my Fibre

25. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Lol 90gb day 1 patch

That'll take about 15 minutes to download on my Fibre
    I have to say coming for a country where my internet was 6mbs down to NZ where I got 900mbs down is just pure pure bliss