Results 2,076 to 2,084 of 2084

1. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    Was that the invaded mission, I think I saw a vid somewhere that the Invaded missions sit more in the Strike type of mission, while possible to do solo they are designed for a small team maybe 2-3 team. Ive only made it probably 3/4 through it before either the dread 930pm or a server outage as it was difficult solo, I had the sniper character, I hope they change the ammo drop for the specialized guns away from RNG to ammo boxes or improve the drop rate which I think they will need to do. Im still doing day 1 Grabbing the DZ edition. Apparantly enemies randomize so if you do a mission a few times you wont get the same enemies 100% identical each time. I noticed sometimes I got robo dogs early and other later in the mission for example. Also if you are a higher level than a friend you can still play together as the lower player will be power leveled and any gear they get will be their actual level so when you stop playing together they can use anything they have gained while co-oping with you

https://youtu.be/FCyCDA1l6ME
    I agree the special ammo needs tweeking i had no problem getting ammo for the sniper bit the crossbow must be bugged cause nothing dropped throughout the whole mission. I reckon the should make them have infinate ammo but put a cooldown on each shot.

2. Post
    kyokei wrote:
    Looks like an open beta is coming up for everyone
    So everyone can experience server maintainence yay

3. Post
    Gilby wrote:
    I agree the special ammo needs tweeking i had no problem getting ammo for the sniper bit the crossbow must be bugged cause nothing dropped throughout the whole mission. I reckon the should make them have infinate ammo but put a cooldown on each shot.
    Yeah I like that way better

4. Post
    Name:  open beta.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  80.8 KB

5. Post
    Mountain Slayr wrote:
    So everyone can experience server maintainence yay
    Server maintainence is the real MVP.

Hey, better during the beta rather than the actual game so I didn't really mind too much.

6. Post
    Probably got the sum total of about 1.5hrs in during the private beta, the maintenance times really killed it for me. Seems like more of the division 1 - which is ok, I think I was expecting more as far as new features - but I guess the full game is yet to be seen.

7. Post
    Personally I felt like I got enough game time in on the private beta, even with the outages. Will be fun to squad up again, but otherwise I'll probably be Anthem'ing up until Div 2 release.

8. Post
    Just pushed go on the Gold edition. I did enjoy the first game, and despite playing the same missions over and over again, and the spongey enemies, it was good fun with other dudes. I don’t think I’ll do much solo on it at all.

Purchased from an overseas website, who will deliver on day one, and including shipping it came to NZD$124.77.

9. Post