Making a Murderer

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 6 of 6 First ... 3456

1. Post
    That's if the state don't appeal and retry him.

2. Post
    Dasseys conviction was dodgy as. I'm surprised it took this long to get overturned

3. Post
    I'm a lot more hazy on the details now than I was 6 months ago, but I remember that if anyone's conviction was potentially unsafe, it was him rather than Avery.

4. Post
    Back again!

1.5 episodes in and i'm already hooked damn it.

5. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Back again!

1.5 episodes in and i'm already hooked damn it.
    Me too haha

6. Post
    Kathleen has interesting facial features, wonder if she was in an accident or something. Enjoying her work.

7. Post
    Gerter wrote:
    Kathleen has interesting facial features, wonder if she was in an accident or something. Enjoying her work.
    It almost looks like botched botox or something. How her mouth only really moves on one side when shes talking.

8. Post
    She looks like Red Skull.

9. Post
    i knew i had seen her somewhere. She is definitely my favourite new character of this season tho.

10. Post
    Wow, finished now and can't believe this is real life.

Season one left me a bit confused. Season two systematically pulled the whole prosecution to pieces. I'm left wondering how broken their court system is, if this doesn't get unwound. Avery that is, Dassey is another WTF moment. Especially given his whole confession, involuntary or not, doesn't stack up with any of the evidence now at hand. Zellner's theory on who actually did it seems to add up too. Added to twitter, I can't miss any updates!

11. Post
    So many documentaries on netflix that make you doubt the whole USA justice system.

12. Post
    Jeanine Pirro on Fox is enough for that.

No wonder OJ walked.

13. Post
    The whole leaving the CD out of evidence is dodgy af

14. Post
    I'm convinced Avery is innocent. I think bobby did it and Brendan was either involved or roped into it somehow and Scott helped with the body. I'm pretty sure Brendan had some role in it

15. Post
    Pretty good season

Kathleen was quite an entertaining "character"
    Last edited by Kog; Yesterday at 8:23 am.

16. Post
    Finished up season two last night. Didn't really pay attention for episodes 7-9.

I reckon both Dassey and Avery were scape goats.

17. Post
    What is the second season about?