1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    Awesome time to start building a collection of 360 games again.i had a massive 200 odd collection back in 2010

3. Post
    It's a good day to be a gamer. Stick of truth is definitely getting played.

4. Post
    Fantastic. I'm curious to know if we will we get the achievements twice on one/360.

5. Post
    cant wait for December to play Skate 3. Then waiting for Mass Effect 3

6. Post
    fuzzy2308 wrote:
    Fantastic. I'm curious to know if we will we get the achievements twice on one/360.
    Don't think so. Didn't see any pop when I was playing the backwards compatible games as part of the preview programme. Games you haven't played/achievements you haven't earned, maybe

7. Post
    they stay as xbox360 achievements, so if you've already got the achievement on the original 360 version, then you won't double up

8. Post
    yeah my understanding is they are still treated as xbox 360 games, so any achievements will be for that rather than for xb1

9. Post
    I'm surprised Forza didn't get a mention. Anyway would we be able to transfer game save data over from the Xbox 360?

10. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    I'm surprised Forza didn't get a mention. Anyway would we be able to transfer game save data over from the Xbox 360?
    as I read it, you can you just have to transfer your save files to the cloud first.

from support - How do I pick up at the same place in a game on Xbox One where I left off on Xbox 360?

Be sure to save your Xbox 360 game to the cloud. Then, when you continue that game on Xbox One, you’ll pick up right where you left off. Note that some games don’t support cloud saves. For those, you’ll have to start a new game when you play them on Xbox One.

For help with setting up cloud saves on Xbox 360, see Store your saved games in the cloud.

For help with cloud save issues, see Troubleshoot cloud storage on Xbox 360.

To find answers to frequently asked questions about game saves, see Xbox 360 cloud game saves FAQ.

Some games (mostly Arcade games) will save your game progress to your profile instead of creating a save file. Even though there’s no file, your game progress will also transfer over when you change consoles.