1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    The game isn't out until the 28th/29th. Why have you reviewed an Early Access beta build?

3. Post
    The game has been "content complete" for a month now. A couple of recent patches solved every bug and crash I encountered previously. Aside from some polish this is the exact same game that will be released.

4. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The game isn't out until the 28th/29th. Why have you reviewed an Early Access beta build?
    Also, we were given the go-ahead to review by 5 Lives.

5. Post
    Was the note at the end of the review there when the article was originally published or was it added subsequently to this discussion?

6. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Was the note at the end of the review there when the article was originally published or was it added subsequently to this discussion?
    It was there when originally published. Anything else?

7. Post
    What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

8. Post
    Arkouda wrote:
    What do you mean?
    An African or European swallow?

9. Post
    Huh? I... I don't know that.
    AUUGGHHHHH

10. Post
    More comment threads on this website should segue so smoothly into Monty Python routines.

11. Post
    Arkouda wrote:
    This guy. I like this guy.

12. Post
    Finished it last night, started to get a tiny bit repeatative right at the end, but damm it was a fun game to play through and tryingh out various weapon and loadouts was great fun.

My Infiltrator was a one woman show, wasnt a part of the city should couldnt get in to and thanks to a certain few augmentations and gear she could do things only the Soldier and Hacker can do by default.

13. Post
    couldn't be bothered the controls are just plain nasty.

14. Post
    Good review. Slight criticism (which involves spoiler) :
    Spoiler:
    This doesn't remove the clunky controls issue, but it certainly isn't a big problem either given that even if you know the hotkeys for every ability, the game can get pretty hectic at times.
    Drives like an Asian till he gets behind the wheel of a holden

15. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    To piss you off